3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
caiiikan 15.01.22 12:16 am

Departure, or rather the hang of the game in the mission The Witch Hunt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After moving through the portal, I find myself in the captivating lands of the witch, she gurgles naked there, then a dialogue occurs in which the video fell dead, and the audio still continues to work ... I tried to do the settings to the minimum, it still doesn’t help, it was on the stock update 1.4 put 1.5 the same situation .. What should I do ???
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyokha-Bro- 15.01.22

I sympathize

s
shadow326 15.01.22

space doesn't help?

c
caiiikan 15.01.22

no it doesn't help

S
Saints Russia 15.01.22

Today I got stuck twice on the task where I need to fight the champion of champions

T
Tumitod 15.01.22

caiiikan
Listen, did you solve the problem? I just started to pass now, and the same garbage with the witch

D
DarkPhantom 15.01.22

had the same trouble with the witch fixed removed the driver and reinstalled and in the game the video settings turned down and went (but the first time I played this was not)

A
AlexAvP 15.01.22

If there is a windowed mode (what the hell), set the full screen. It helped me the first time. Patch 1.02. And in general, I noticed that the problems mostly start with patch 1.04 (for most).

s
sedixin tol 15.01.22

fix fixes the problem http://wayupload.com/eimg5numu843.html

s
seven Underground 15.01.22

5 minutes ago, this problem was solved by the iron, of course, depending on what you have, lower the brightness, put everything on the lol graph and go ahead with me, then when you talk to her, put everything as it was and gamai)