3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.01.22 12:16 am

"Parent Prison"

Strict parental control - is it good or bad for the child during his childhood? Have you personally encountered a similar phenomenon? And what were the consequences?
18 Comments
Sort by:
g
good dumpling 15.01.22

I saw only two varieties of children who grew up in such families: the first total losers who are afraid to take a step without a mother, they don’t know how to communicate, it’s difficult for them to live in society. The second ones are indifferent, mom / dad fucked them up so terribly that it turned into indifference. Parents are still trying to dominate, but it's like peas against the wall.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.22

galactic prison is cooler.
The child must grow up to develop, scalp processors with a chisel, receive a belt, but sit without games.
at preschool age, the child must be independent to tie his shoelaces to look for a boyfriend. if a ribenok somewhere hooligan kills passers-by and jumps from the roof into a haystack, sanctions and punitive special operations should be applied to him.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.01.22

Good
dumpling I know one. He is three years old

MunchkiN 616

g
good dumpling 15.01.22

Oh [deleted], how funny something-oh. What is one, what is the second.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.01.22

Dumpling of goodness . Where
is it funny? I didn’t write who this three-year-old child is

w
we get what we deserve 15.01.22

Watching how a child perceives life's vices. In general, control should be moderate, because it is better and even necessary to learn independence from an early age.

T
TTG 15.01.22

Based on the frostbite of the offspring. Children should be given freedom, but moderate. For example, they didn’t feed me chocolate in childhood, because I was a restless lively guy. And then the fidget was fused to a military lyceum, where the perception of many things changed radically. Perhaps then the gray beginning will be activated and various questions about the essence of being would come up. Perhaps he got carried away by those years. I don't know... But it turned out funny, definitely.

K
Kosh13 15.01.22

Hard control is a very subjective concept. To some it will seem that the parents are strict and to someone and the rules.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.01.22

I didn’t have to deal with this personally, but I saw how it worked with friends) Of course, we are talking about video games (and what else?). When and for how long, for example, it was possible to play console games and pitch.
Everything is simple here: extremes are evil. And the child does not need these video games, seriously. No, seriously, why are they? Better sports and science (school, learning, learning about the world) - a million times more useful than video games. I didn't understand it then, I understand it now. On the other hand, prohibitions also do not make sense if the child does not understand why peers play games, but he himself cannot? Parents must be able to justify any prohibitions, since the prohibition itself is a kind of extreme. "Don't burn matches" - why? "Don't hit anyone just like that" - why? Etc. Justification is needed

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.01.22

Kosh13
Hard control is a very subjective concept.
The child from the parents is not a step away, under control, on a short leash. No collective / active games with other children. No childish joys with other children. And most importantly - he DOES NOT LAUGH. He just watches how other children play

. Soldier of Light
I kind of wrote the age)

No, seriously: why are they?
Everyone is killed in their own way. Who is fishing, who is drinking, and who is playing

r
rPeBoJL 15.01.22

Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.22

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
According to eyewitness accounts, I was about the same life. and the type you want to force him with sony kids. he doesn't want to play, maybe they have soapy faces.
what is the control. he will go to a kindergarten with consoles, telephones, and he will have both grafon and alphacephs. and other social progress part and so the child copies the behavior of adult bakers.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.01.22

MunchkiN 616
They don't let them play with other children at all
. dad is not around, hurricane

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.22

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
I don't know the whole situation. Usually this is how a child sees himself if the parent punished. here, in principle, there is nothing very strange to pay attention to, no, at worst, you can use the services of a child psychologist.

r
rPeBoJL 15.01.22

A grown up child, brought up by life behind a closet,
Now you see the Sun, take it - it's yours!

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.01.22

MunchkiN 616
It's not strange, it's terrible. Such a child has no childhood

T
TTG 15.01.22

MunchkiN 616 The spaghetti
god is already there. It's time to create Baek's faith.

N
Natasha Chernyshova 15.01.22

As for control, I will say the following. Everything should be in moderation.