3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jironimo504 15.01.22 12:16 am

Problem starting the game! (Diablo 2)

people the problem with launching diablo 2
downloaded the torrent then unzipped the file, the game seemed to start, but the place of this screen on the desktop becomes large, and nothing else happens .. Then I remove the task and an error pops up. There is a screen! What to do??
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jironimo504 15.01.22

M
MrGutlya 15.01.22

download another torrent .. there are a lot of marriage versions

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.01.22

Judging by the desktop, you should not install just another game. Better try another high.

T
Torum. 15.01.22

Jironimo504
The solution to your problem lies in the first two words of the second line of your first post. The game needs to be installed from the disk, and not from the left torrents, a crooked pirate, then there will be no such problems.

L
LeoHao 15.01.22

Torum.
I'm not surprised that in 2015 you install games from discs. You probably buy them in the subway? Is there anything to watch on DiViDI? 1
Jironimo504
Try to run it in a window. In the properties of the shortcut, at the end of the path, write "-w". There may be a compatibility issue.

B
Biscop_moo 15.01.22

What's wrong with disc games? On the contrary, it's cool, so to speak, to physically feel the acquisition. Yes, and it's easier than downloading five hundred kilobytes per second from slowed down Steam servers. Another thing is that it is unrealistic to find d2 on a CD, but nothing prevents you from purchasing a digital license and enjoying the game with a minimum of glitches.

o
obsessed 15.01.22

Episcop_moo, Is there anything to watch on DiViDI? 1; D

T
Torum. 15.01.22

LeoHao
I have Diablo from the disk, for example, what's wrong with that? And the office was bought not in 2015, but much earlier.

T
T Fox 15.01.22

Torum.
But I bought the boxed version and I can’t install the LOD from it, I had to download from the off server (well, at least the keys came up). So shit these discs, just spent time on their extraction.

o
obsessed 15.01.22

I've bought a boxed version
, only spent time on
T-Fox, and hryvnia is still there! : With

LeoHao, I don't like these new items, I always watch HELLRAISER II norms film, they shoot some nonsense ((

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.01.22

Disks ofk norms.

L
LeoHao 15.01.22

Obsessed
you yourself are nonsense, this is our favorite film with the brothers!!!

o
obsessed 15.01.22

LeoHao, what a matrix!!! Yes, this is the sisters of V. Ochkovsky filmed that the women could have filmed a good one !!1

L
LeoHao 15.01.22

Obsessed
Well xs, when women take off their clothes, I like it.
And Vochkovsky is you know who ;D

T
Torum. 15.01.22

T-Fox
I had all the rules, well, in any case, the pirate bullshit that the author leaked is a speck.

B
Biscop_moo 15.01.22

If the keys came up, then it was not a pirate park, some other unknown force influenced.