3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.13 15.01.22 12:28 am

Crossbow bug while traveling on Skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Geralt flies out of the cabin to the sounds of a struggle, they immediately attack him, he defends himself not with a sword, but with a crossbow!
Moreover, the game thinks that this is a sword, because Geralt starts chopping with the movements of the sword, sparks from the weapon and the sound of the sword too.
Maybe someone has already met with this? If you choose another sword - the crossbow is retracted behind your back, Geralt pulls out another sword from its scabbard.
The game is a pirate, mb this is the problem. The problem, by the way, was either on version 1.02 or on version 1.04.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.13 15.01.22

S
Superdiman777 15.01.22

The same crap ... already tried to heal in different ways, one damn thing, this crossbow ends up in the hands instead of a sword

L
Lestat9m 15.01.22

In general, the game has a lot of glitches due to an incorrect file (metadata.store). I can advise you to save it and delete it (it is in content). Create a folder 01_patch0, and move the bundles folder from patch0 there. Get past the problem and come back. I fought some glitches.

M
Mr.13 15.01.22

Lestat9m
Thank you, I will try :)

M
Mr.13 15.01.22

Lestat9m
No, I deleted metadata.store, pulled out bundles too - it didn't help. Still in the intro, he takes a crossbow instead of a sword :(

S
Superdiman777 15.01.22

An idea arose that was generally justified. In general, I cured this bug with a banal trip to a whore in Novigrad. There Geralt took off all his trousers, including the ill-fated crossbow, and didn't put them back on...))

M
Mr.13 15.01.22

Superdiman777
Brilliant) Also helped: 3 Thank you

n
not_serious 15.01.22

This is how the Poles justify going to prostitutes))))