3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex the One 15.01.22 12:28 am

Change keys (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who knows how to change the inventory call key, which is locked in the settings menu? In the trade screen, it is impossible to use the "item information" button (which means that it is impossible to find out the characteristics of the armor before buying, in particular, heavy or medium or light), it is tied to i and, when pressed, throws it out of the trade into a dialogue. It is clear that you need to edit the input file, but just what and where exactly? Has anyone tried to dig there?
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dream crusher 15.01.22

A
Alex the One 15.01.22

Dreamcrusher teach your
children to read and write, I'm not at the Russian language attestation, and if you can read, you probably noticed that I didn't ask about spell checking.

B
Bupycop 15.01.22

Alex the One
You will be so impudent to your children, and here is the Internet, here anyone has the right to send you, especially with such a crooked spelling and a hostile attitude towards practical advice.

A
AnatolyKest 15.01.22

Specifically on the topic: In the keybinding, press the letter O, the locks will be removed.

O
Old_Nick 15.01.22

Yep, but that won't do anything.
Everything that can be learned about an item/drawing from a merchant is displayed simply when hovering over.
Assign what you want and where you want - more information, until you buy, you will not receive.
The chip is such a "witcher's lottery";)