3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Memphis198 15.01.22 12:28 am

How to fix your equipment? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How is it done? Or you need to look for a blacksmith in the cities. So far I haven't found it anywhere. And the equipment is already lit in red.
10 Comments
Sort by:
i
iwerslexx 15.01.22

Armor is repaired by armorers, weapons are repaired by gunsmiths.
There are also kits for self-repair, you can buy them or craft them yourself.

R
Ruslan_Murashev 15.01.22

In the white garden there is a dwarf blacksmith, he will repair you !!!

s
sheikan 15.01.22

Seriously? Have you already worn out your equipment, but have never met a set of tools or blacksmiths yet?
Cool. No sarcasm.

Well, on the issue, I can give advice to better explore the settlements, and if there are no blacksmiths in them, then free all captives (marks in the form of a cell on the map) - sometimes the "missing" blacksmiths are sometimes found there.

T
TIGERblack 15.01.22

Memphis198
Here are the maps, under the maps there is an explanation where you can find the object you need. http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/#wiki-29154

B
Bupycop 15.01.22

iwerslexx
Repairs are done by any blacksmith, be it an armorer or a gunsmith, but the tools for repair are sold by skill, the higher the level of the master, the better the tools for repair, by 15%, 40% and 90%.

B
Bupycop 15.01.22

Memphis198
At any blacksmith, scroll to the "repair / repair" section, you can also find repair tools in humanoids (rarely fall) or in different boxes and barrels...

B
Bupycop 15.01.22

Memphis198
card has already been thrown to you, but I will advise a little different one, in my opinion it is much more convenient.
Spoilerhttp://igronews.com/guides/4123-the-witcher-3-interactive-map.html

r
renbu 15.01.22

Oh my god... you guys don't play consoles by any chance?

T
Torik79 15.01.22

I have a bunch of kits. How do you play if you never found them?

C
Curve Mazila 15.01.22

How to repair in sets?