3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masha Pestrikova 15.01.22 12:28 am

Won't start (pirated 3dm v.2) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In general, the essence is as follows, v2012-v2013 installed, 3dm installed v2, because many people write that it is more or less plowing. Even put the date on April 18, 2015. All the same, it doesn’t plow ... in general, tell me what to do, I really want to play this game, but I don’t want to spend it. Antivirus is disabled.
15 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 15.01.22

characteristics of the computer in the studio.
download another repack.

z
zdanu4 15.01.22

if you have this Lenovovsky laptop, then the game will not work. too weak in every way.

S
Simply Max 15.01.22

update drivers

j
johndark 15.01.22

Dancing with a tambourine - Naked dancing?

S
Shadows3D 15.01.22

Masha Pestrikova
username in Russian...

K
Kyuubi 15.01.22

Which system is 32 or 64 nuclear, if the first one, then it will not start for you, like most modern games.
And so there is too little data, and there can be a thousand reasons, and it’s too lazy to list everything and their solution, and it’s a pity for time.

B
Bella Ragazza 15.01.22

climbed the forums, danced with a tambourine
a trouble-free option - buy a license :)

but you don’t want
to spend money, so you don’t want to play either :)

Y
Yarsis 15.01.22

Kyuubi
64 nuclear? Oh man, what are you smoking?
32 and 64 bits is the OS and not the processor
and the cores in the computer must be at least 4

i
ili0ili 15.01.22

har-ki company in the studio, without them there is simply nothing to talk about

R
Renox 15.01.22

zdanu4
Passed license for i3 2.2 ghz4gb RAMGT 335m 1gb at 30-40 fps on low-medium. I laugh in your face.

S
Sovereign 15.01.22

check Windows, it should be 64x, put a swap file more, update all firewood, DirectX. C++ Microsoft Wramework and so on, find a normal repack (it's not that hard), put exceptions in the firewall after installation, make exceptions in the antivirus, properties->compatibility when you start and run from Windows 7 + with admin rights .... ........ if all this does not help, then option 2 is either iron is your bottom or wai-wai-wai, and buy a face!

z
zdanu4 15.01.22

Renox
, that's it, that the license draws resources much less than a pirate. and she, in the appendage, also has a laptop. here without characteristics of a beech not to understand.

t
tatunserg 15.01.22

I bought an acc for 2 bucks, even if several more people played it, sometimes at the same time, but I turned on the offline mode and played calmly. The game was updated, the antivirus did not swear, the game passed ...

Y
Yarsis 15.01.22

Masha Pestrikova
, first look at your hardware (preferably adjust to the minimum salary), although they don’t write there, you need at least 4 cores for the processor ... there is an option even to run on 2 cores, but you will not have a game, but viewing screenshots in the worst quality if your hardware is under min. a request for a game or at least somewhere near this minimum wage, then the problem is in the repack
if the hardware is normal, then it’s better to buy a license while there are discounts on it and enjoy 100% content

K
Kapess 15.01.22

iron problems, because 3dmv2 is the most stable tablet, you can install 3dmv4, but there will be crashes and many other problems, there are solutions, but not all of them help.