3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwer3228 15.01.22 12:28 am

Hang on hit (Wasteland 2)

Playing online for more than 10 hours, but nowhere did I find a description of the problem with freezing on the first successful hit in battle, although the menu continues to work, just a matrix-style bullet hangs and that's it, the move does not continue...
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexuskoms 15.01.22

Similar problem. Already changed the settings in various ways, nothing helps.

f
fallout1987 15.01.22

The same bullshit.

f
fallout1987 15.01.22

Going to have to wait for patches...

l
lexuskoms 15.01.22

I had this in beta. I somehow fixed it. experimented with firewood like

m
metallgod 15.01.22

just try to start the game again, it helped me on the beta.

E
EPICtWINk 15.01.22

The same situation happened to me. I was helped by changing the difficulty level. Just when the freeze happened, I went into the settings, changed it, the fight continued

E
EPICtWINk 15.01.22

I tried to change the difficulty level in advance, the battle went well, nothing hung. In general, do not play on the Rookie difficulty level.

l
lexuskoms 15.01.22

rummaged through the sources and realized that the game was created using Unity3D technology. Installed Unity - Web Player and everything worked as it should. and tried different difficulty levels.

f
fallout1987 15.01.22

Changing the difficulty level to anything other than Rookie helps.

N
Nikitas_1598 15.01.22

I also have a freeze of my own image, only it happens somewhere after 10 minutes of gameplay. It hangs and I can’t even call the task manager, I have to restart the computer through the power supply and the drava has already updated everything exactly didn’t help. Can you help the people?

V
Vasya Vasin 15.01.22

It terribly slows me down in battle, only with different enemies in different ways. On some for 10 seconds between shots, on the second and under 2 minutes it freezes. And what to do, I endure and wait. Where to go?

o
ololopopo 15.01.22

Vasya Vasin is a
feature of the game, it is not optimized.
The solution is to change the iron; check third-party software required for the game (direct, visual C++, no framework).

B
BloodyRaven1990 15.01.22

changing difficulty helps.