3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwer3228 16.11.19 10:41 pm

Missing Russian language! (Far Cry 4)

So, downloaded, started included a Russian,played. After rebooted the computer and now no Russian, not even in the list. Although the localization files in place. Prescribed Russian in the shortcut properties, in the profile in the documents, to no avail. There is a solution or suggestions?? Shaking repak мульти2 from the Bay, pill Ali.
59 Comments
Sort by:
o
obi1dan 16.11.19

The same garbage, do not know the solutions.
Included, lag terribly, it turned out, because of the inclusion of Intel HD Graphics. Came out, set all settings in nVidia, the game greeted me nicely and without lag, but English, Russian localization is lost, and in the folder there.
Weird.

s
shelmec 16.11.19

In the game menu's all in English,of the task description of the items, etc. in English. The voice acting and Russian subtitles. How to switch to Russian interface? All settings have been everywhere and not found.

K
Kind_Stone 16.11.19

If the tablet from ALI123, then go to the folder with the established game. There will be a file ALI123.ini, there are looking for the Language string and change the value after the equal to English. PROFIT!

C
Criogen 16.11.19

here's the solution to the problems with the language! start->run regedit . HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Ubisoft see theFarcry 4. Remove it. The next time you start again, go to options and choose Russian language.

P. S the temporary solution after each restart to repeat the above written

A
AL5 16.11.19

I'm in the game changed in the settings

G
Gray_Wolf 95 16.11.19

If you have flies Russian language, and then it's not on the menu when you restart - use Launcher that will appear on the desktop after installing the game. The menu will appear Russian.

s
shelmec 16.11.19

Alexey594
Understood)))) thanks to all who replied!

s
smokeshot13 16.11.19

If after restarting the game everything is in English -start FC4Launcher.exe
(Unzip the file in the game folder and run the game through it http://sendfile.su/1048486)
and then as a spoiler !

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Z
Zrok 16.11.19

And not simply in the folder Far Cry 4\sound_english to data_win32 remove.dat and sound_english.fat? And that will not have to download.

d
dsom 16.11.19

R
Renissance 16.11.19

I have not worked the way the launcher starts the game stupidly. And the files I deleted. Still all in English.

s
septrom 16.11.19

Renissance
I have also not working

s
smokeshot13 16.11.19

Renissance
Nothing is not necessary to remove, download the launcher, I throw in the game folder,put all like the picture in the game menu,ALL

G
Giperboloit 16.11.19

I have a menu, only the Russian subtitles it is possible to expose,and graphs sound no

K
Kazaar001 16.11.19

The same rigmarole. And ini no!

H
HappyPlayer 16.11.19

I have no launcher.

H
HappyPlayer 16.11.19

All I understood.

s
smokeshot13 16.11.19

HappyPlayer