3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaptainSavage 15.01.22 12:28 am

Gwent cards not dropping (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, is this normal? It remains to collect quite a bit, there are 20 cards, and after patch 1.08 they do not fall from merchants. Does everyone have this with the collection of the last copies? Should we continue to beat the new merchants who have these cards, or postpone Gwent again until the next patch?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
maryna_p93 15.01.22

CaptainSavage The
number of cards that can be obtained from merchants is limited. maybe you already got them all?

F
Furyhunter 15.01.22

Yesterday the quest completed the collection of all the cards, look for the purchased ones from the merchants, I also didn’t give them from the winners

d
dream crusher 15.01.22

When I collected all the cards from the merchants, then they began to give me 5 pieces of resin for winnings, then 3 pieces of fortified wood. etc. But as for the complete collection, as a rule, taverns have it for sale, or some merchants. I bought everything. The result - all card "missions-tasks" are completed. Collection is ok :)

C
CaptainSavage 15.01.22

maryna_p93 I beat
all the merchants in Velen, on Skellige only today I won against three, but they didn’t give cards. I do not think that I won all possible cards from the merchants. But thanks for the advice, I'll run around the taverns.

F
Flow4Master 15.01.22

Campaign, instead of 5 skins or 3 eggs for a win, they began to give nothing, just money at a rate.

C
CaptainSavage 15.01.22

Flow4Master
Yes, that scared me, I thought: "No cards, no gifts like resin, oh my gosh, I have a bug?!" It turned out that I did not buy 11 cards from the taverns on Skellige.
Thanks everyone for the advice

E
Eagle387 15.01.22

Dreamcrusher
I played with taverns like this. Earned about 700 crowns + dofig food. I sniffed this thing and now I do not need materials)))