3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LiptoNChai 15.01.22 11:39 pm

Equipment and Mask (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

For a very long time I collected 8 masks, and finally I got the Konarik mask. Well, I think it’s good, it’s made of heavy armor, but I’m wearing dragon scales, but oh well. But here's the thing, I have a helmet, armor, amulet, a ring enchanted with free destruction magic, and when I put on a mask, the helmet is removed and it turns out that my destruction is no longer free. And what should I do in this situation? Because I want to make destruction free and to wear a mask, because it's worth it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
H
HECKCER 15.01.22

Try to find a mod that removes enchantments but does not destroy the item and remove the enchantments from the konarik and put your enchantments on it and also put on the removal of enchantment from Daedric artifacts should help I generally wear act armor and don't worry if it helped write like

H
HECKCER 15.01.22

I write from the phone strongly do not swear for mistakes if you write in a personal

L
LiptoNChai 15.01.22

HECKCER
And how would it be possible to add one of your enchantments to the mask simply? The properties of this mask are very good.

H
HECKCER 15.01.22

You can re-enchant it, but with the help of mods, do it this way, put the mods that I wrote last time and study the properties of the konarik enchantment and put your enchantment and the konarik enchantment, I think it will be as it should, I can’t give links, how can I give the phone later

T
Torum. 15.01.22

LiptoNChai
The mask is good, yes, but why, if you have the opportunity to make free destruction with other items?

L
LiptoNChai 15.01.22

Torum.
All items are occupied, that is, it turns out the magic of destruction is spent 75% less, 25% is missing. What else to enchant? To be able to wear a mask.

L
L0neWanderer 15.01.22

LiptoNChai You clone
the mask through the console and remove the enchantment from one and that's it :D - fast, simple, affordable.
Or I also saw a mod for rings so that you could wear a few.

L
LiptoNChai 15.01.22

dimsink1
Well, this is some kind of cheating, aren't there any honest ways?) And it's impossible to remove the enchantment from this mask.

T
Torum. 15.01.22

LiptoNChai
Helmet, armor, amulet and ring can be made at 25% each. Those. with Konarik without cheats, you can’t do any 100% reduction in mana consumption.

I
Inzagiiii 15.01.22

LiptoNChai
Well, what you want to do is also cheating

w
wild rider 15.01.22

LiptoNChai
"helmet, armor, amulet, ring"
Gloves, boots? Try to enchant them. If they are busy, then something will have to be sacrificed. Or another option: upgrade to 100 enchantment and take the top perk.

L
LiptoNChai 15.01.22

Wild Rider
Gloves, boots cannot be enchanted to increase the destruction skill, I have the enchantment pumped up to 100.

w
wild rider 15.01.22

LiptoNChai
Well, I don't remember everything from the game)

m
mad wolf 15.01.22

and that - someone else plays the non-legendary Skyrim?
in dragonborn, there are no particular problems to enchant an item much stronger than 25-29% reduction in the cost of destruction, 34% per item is obviously achievable.

By the way, in pure Skyrim, if you use a design bug with restoration, then alchemy (and hence enchantment) is not limited by anything. But it's better not to use holes like this one (that is, giving unlimited improvements) and look for relatively honest ways.

T
Torum. 15.01.22

In test mode, it was enchanted by 31%, which is quite good.