3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skyraider 16.01.22 12:02 am

Leviathan

I learned today that the Russian film Leviathan won the Golden Globe in the nomination of the best foreign film, and in February it will represent Russia at the OSCAR awards ... OOOOSKAAAR. Question: what is special about it?
P.S. Internet tupit created two topics, I will delete one
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 16.01.22

Usual trash from Russian directors. I don't recommend wasting 2 hours.

s
staffik 16.01.22

-SR-
Apparently your brain perceives the movie at the level of ''Big Rzhaka''.

The film, as for me, is worth watching, if only because such films are rarely made in Russia.
The film shows in all its glory what a terrible Russian province is, what it is, and it is real. Comrades from above don't know what it is, and probably never will.

-
-SlashuuR- 16.01.22

The film shows in all its glory what a terrible Russian province is, what it is, and it is real.
Oh my god, I watch this every day.

Comrades from above don't know what it is
. They all know, they just don't care.

B
Be3yH4eG 16.01.22

A great movie!

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.01.22

The old film Leviathan (starring Peter Weller) about a deep-sea monster is a hundred times more interesting.

m
mrTrauberg 16.01.22

Decent film. Scolded for having too much blackberry, vodka, cranberries, etc. In fact, anyone who knows how and loves to think is worth a look.

B
Balda716 16.01.22

For everything that denigrates the prestige of Russia, they give bonuses in the gayhop. We are Russ to them like a bone in their throat, they are afraid of the Wolves of the creature.

R
RicoChico 16.01.22

To be honest, we are already tired of the fact that we have the best films about crime coming out.

A

Anton Yankovsky
What kind of advertisement is this? Don't need it here.

A
Alexey Gordinov 16.01.22

Oscar was given for the realism of the film. For the fact that it shows reality without embellishment.

G
Gauguin 16.01.22

Plain rubbish without any message, wildly overrated for coming out at the right time. And if the message was there, then it is so banal that you don’t even want to procrastinate. By the way, the "realism of the film" - for the most part the merit of Captain Obvious.

A

SkyRaider
Question: what is special about it?
The answer is simple: in the film, Russian life is exhibited in the worst depressing colors. Therefore, Oscar, glory and honor in the West. E-le-mentary.
In principle, such films are not interesting to me, whether it is Russia or the USA or any other country.