3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 16.01.22 12:02 am

Screen adaptation of games

Recently, the idea of ​​making films about games on PC and console has become popular. The Warcraft and Assassin's creed films are already scheduled for release in 2016, and they are also talking about the film adaptation of Minecraft. How do you feel about this idea? Which game, in your opinion, was the best filmed and which is potentially suitable for making a film? Let's discuss it in this thread.
2 Comments
Sort by:
l
lissalia 16.01.22

I have not met a normal film adaptation for games. It seems to me that ideas of this kind are obviously a failure, well, this is my personal opinion)) The best proof of this is the films based on "Mortal Kombat" and "Tekken" ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.01.22

Recently, the idea of ​​making films about games on PC and console has become popular.
Igor has been filmed since the 80s of the last century, you are a little late with the topic 8)

For example, the film adaptation of the console toy Super Mario Bros: Kinzo 1993. Watched? Here. And usually such a screen version, if not complete, then still fail.
However, I always look forward to such things. Out of curiosity.

"Warcraft and Assassin's creed films are already being planned"
They have been planned for a long time and will be soon. Warcraft in May 2016, OtsosinKryd - at the end of 2016)
And yes, I'm waiting for both games and I want many, many video game adaptations, but preferably not from Uveball.

How do you feel about this idea?
Positively, but its implementation showed its inferiority, which is a pity. Yes, comrades, even the beloved "Resident Evil", the first part, was a gag. No, seriously: Alice is who in the game? Tell me...

"Mortal Kombat" was so-so, against the background of other film adaptations of video games, it looked quite good. The second part, however, is another story)