3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 16.01.22 12:02 am

Shay vs. Connor (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

What do you think, if after the victory over Achilles, Shay remained in America, could Connor defeat the Templars?
27 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 16.01.22

Given that Connor managed to defeat Haytham Kenway in a wounded and slightly crippled state, then he could also cope with Shay, for me the chances are 50/50, it all depends on the place and conditions of the fight.

a
assassin665 16.01.22

Kosolapyi1
Connor, according to the yubiks, is the most powerful assassin. + Haytham and Charles are on his account.

O
OlgeRey 16.01.22

assassin665
And in the hands of Ezio, the Templar flotilla

A
Andrey Telegin 16.01.22

Kirill Krysanov
But what about Altair?))

-
-SlashuuR- 16.01.22

Kirill Krysanov
Andrey Telegin
The strongest, in the sense of physically.

A
Andrey Telegin 16.01.22

-SR-
Hulk says no...

-
-SlashuuR- 16.01.22

Andrei Telegin
Hulk was not an assassin.
SpoilerHulk footballer.

A
Andrey Telegin 16.01.22

-SR-
Who knows? Maybe the Hulk created a particle of Eden

O
OlgeRey 16.01.22

in my opinion Connor was too nasty, he is not the strongest, that's for sure. It is enough to shoot Neck with sleeping pills from the gun, and there is no more Krnnor

O
OlgeRey 16.01.22

dimakozhanov
also please note: if not for the blade, Connor would have been strangled by Haytham

K
Krio 16.01.22

Kirill Krysanov
As much as I don't like Connor, but of all the Assassins, he is the strongest physically. It is understandable, from childhood to cut boars. But not in the rest

G
GDFrost1.4 16.01.22

Connor is stupid. Shay is cunning, ambitious, so it seems to me that the victory would have remained with him.

l
lokkie 16.01.22

Connor is dumb.
He's not dumb, he's naive. Plus, the mahawk.
But because of this, it is straightforward. If he took the trail, then he will go to the end, and no trick will save, Is this proof. A natural killer, that is, a passassin. ))

d
dimakozhanov 16.01.22

Kirill Krysanov
also please note: if not for the blade, Haytham would have strangled Connor.
Also, do not forget that he was wounded before the fight and could not fight at full strength.

d
dimakozhanov 16.01.22

assassin665
Connor, according to the Yubiks, is the most powerful assassin.
If we compare the facts, then indeed Connor is the most powerful assassin, he was taught to climb, hunt and kill from childhood, even before joining Achilles, Connor was already a warrior, and after training he became a killing machine, in a fair one-on-one duel, Shay is not so many chances to win.

R
Rondo-Hothex 16.01.22

So to say, the most physically developed playable character in the series is Adewale. And in battle, Shay did not interfere at all.

K
Kosolapyi1 16.01.22

Rondo - Hothex
But Adewale was already almost 70 years old.

K
Kosolapyi1 16.01.22

I'm just sure that Shay and Connor met eventually. The only question is "when?". I just can't figure out where Shay has been after 1776 (final AC Outcast)? After all, AC3 went right up to 1783, does this mean that Shay, after completing the mission, sat out in Europe (and definitely not in Paris) while his American order was destroyed? But at the end of AC3 he was already 51 years old, and at the end of Unity he was 62 (if he was alive) ...

d
dimakozhanov 16.01.22

Kosolapyi1
I'm just sure that Shay and Connor met in the end. The only question is "when?". I just can't figure out where Shay has been after 1776 (final AC Outcast)? After all, AC3 went right up to 1783,
But an interesting plot plot for a DLC or an add-on, maybe someday they will release it.

M
M0f 16.01.22

Kosolapyi1
Of course you could, you compare their combat systems.