3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasya Vasin 16.01.22 12:02 am

Question (Lords of the Fallen)

In the Monastery, luminous seals are spinning on two aisles and they are not allowed to pass through. How to open them? In general, I have been circling around the monastery for the third day and cannot find Antanas and Kaslo in the citadel of the monastery. And what do the hearts of the Tyrant give? I don’t know how to add a photo
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PLEXURA 16.01.22

SCREEN WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND And then in the middle of the game give the hearts of Tyrants to a monk without a hand, he will improve healing potions

V
Vasya Vasin 16.01.22

PLEXURA
And how to add screenshots? Change and delete the inscriptions under the message

V
VoronkovSergey_96 16.01.22

Vasya Vasin

V
Vasya Vasin 16.01.22

V
Vasya Vasin 16.01.22

Sergey-1996
Thanks for the tip

P
PLEXURA 16.01.22

Vasya Vasin THIS IS THE ENTRANCES WITH A PORTAL WHICH CAN BE OPENED BY SHOOTING WITH A GLOVE WHEN THE SECOND TIME THE
ROGANS ARE SENT TO THE WORLD Antanas and Kaslo WILL IMPROVE THE GLOVE TO OPEN SUCH MOVEMENTS . THE WORLD TO THE CATACOMBS 4. FROM THE CATACOMBS YOU FIND THE CITADEL, ETC.

V
Vasya Vasin 16.01.22

Thank you. The game is good, but the map would be terribly inconvenient

P
PLEXURA 16.01.22

THE MAP WILL NOT HELP YOU SO MUCH - HERE YOU SHOULD TURN ON MEMORY TO REMEMBER THE PASSING ORDER :) AND IT'S NOT VERY DIFFICULT HERE WITH THIS. JUST CAREFULLY NECESSARY AND LOOK THE PLOT

K
KV27 16.01.22

Vasya Vasin
Everyone goes through YouTube in their own way. Watch the full walkthrough - at least half of the fun from the game is lost. You were rightly told: be careful. -_-

V
Vasya Vasin 16.01.22

Thank you Belros of
course, but it was watching the full walkthrough on YouTube that helped me understand where to go. Thank you all and move on.