3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 16.01.22 12:13 am

Restoring a save in the game. (Dark Souls 2)

Friends, such a topic. I played a couple of months ago in DS 2: SotFS, pumped myself a normal character (around level 280), killed all the bosses in all DLCs (with the exception of the ancient dragon), earned a bunch of gear for myself, raised the level in covenants, in general, I got almost everything that I wanted to, I thought I was already switching to ng +, but I forgot. Now I want to return, but a couple of days ago my hard drive burned out and I actually lost EVERYTHING, including saves. I didn’t attach much importance to this, because I thought that everything would be saved in Steam, but to my surprise, when I launched DS 2 10 minutes ago, I didn’t find a single character. Everything is lost. It’s just too lazy to go through again, a lot of work has been invested in the farm, I don’t want to cheat, it seems like some kind of bans are given for this, but I really want to play for my Persian. Is there any way to get my save back? Maybe through Steam somehow. Since they can track how the number of souls changes when using artmoney, surely somewhere on the servers and my character is lying around? Tell me what to do, where to go. Thank you very much in advance for all your help!
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Portmen 16.01.22

Demon of Night
It won't work, just go through it again, maybe just go to the service and ask for information from a dead hard drive to restore something like that, I kind of heard they do this

g
gold man 16.01.22

No, go through again.
For the future - saves are stored - <User> AppDataRoamingDarkSoulsII
It is necessary to copy and make backups.
In general, it's okay to run PVE there. A matter of a few hours. Now, if the rank was at the red / blue, not lower than 2, then it is more unpleasant.

D
Demon of Night 16.01.22

Gold-man It's
not a problem to run. But 200 hours of gameplay that are lost is a problem) The problem is to get almost all the weapons and armor in the game that I had, the problem is again to farm souls for hours on the giant's memories ... And I generally keep quiet about shimmering titanite and petrified bones