3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BIG_CrasheR 16.11.19 10:42 pm

Known methods, life hacks found in the game (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Hardcoregay not read the subject for those who are on the verge of installing cheats to complete removal of the game, but the presence of unhealthy interest (or magic), keeps all the same through the project)

1. About the stalk for the removal of one cell health minibosses, I think it makes no sense to write everything in the course.
The minibossom Seven spearmen asin Shikibu of Toshikazu Yamauchi, could not pass this character, he stupidly blows huge number HEPA one butting. He has a weakness in the form of strips slowly recovering concentration or ... It can be driven into a corner and stupidly jumping, occasionally throwing punches, he will not make any impact.
2. Swordsman Lonely shadow. The minibossom, easy eating for a short period of time all your concentration. Is in the pit, which further complicates the battle with him, due to the fact that the camera sometimes works inappropriately, overlapping textures battle. For starters, minusuem one cell Hope by jumping on top of him, then run to the ledge and when he jumps, apply a couple of bumps and jump. When the mob also jumped down, apply another butting and so until its destruction)
3. Snake eyes Siragai. There is finally a pretty funny bug or a feature. Find ourselves for this minibossom and moved by means of a hook at the other end of the location on the statue's head, waiting. This minibossom periodically, against their will, but rather for nedorabotannost script loses its HP from poison the local river, you just have to finish it.
4. In the same location can fat farm experience with local aboriginal people, periodically teleporting to the location when they respawn. At 150-300 with a mob. (The method is ambiguous, because it's more of we).

At the time of writing, the game was not so far away, if you have your interesting can share it.
PS, not a fan of cheats, trainers, but if there are options for lightweight passing, uncorrected future patches, why not, especially in such a non-pop game.
73 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 16.11.19

Often a mini boss is not alone, of course at first it is better to cut the common enemy, but at this time you may notice a mini boss and it will not work covertly to sneak up and deliver a covert attack. You can run away and return, but if the structure location does not allow to run(for example, poisonous pit where dwells the snake eyes Shirahige), you can re-enter the game and a boss(and enemies) will stand in its place.

a
ayyrasmus 16.11.19

3. Snake eye - he should carry one strip prostasin, and then run away and Dodge until he is trampled in a swamp shooting at you (I personally sat under the shield), here is the video
Spoiler
4. In this?
BIG_CrasheR wrote:
In the same location can fat farm experience with local aboriginal people
You mean a little further, with ghosts (who like to spawn infinitely)? Thanks for the advice, if I understand correctly.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Snake eyes Sirachai He's not coming for me, and the shells of the guns from afar.

B
BIG_CrasheR 16.11.19

00 Brave sailor wrote:
for example, a poisonous pit where dwells the snake eyes Sirachai
With this minibossom generally an anomaly. He sees GG for km and the suspicions on him does not go astray, if not to escape to the beginning location. Tried to beat him, but on these mini Islands, is surrounded by a poison river, it was difficult.
00 Brave sailor wrote:
Often a mini boss is not one
Stealth much solves, the algorithm is single - minusnut of the ordinary, to minibossom left alone (maybe on the incidence is not so much felt, but playing a keypad, mouse). Only did not understand how to use clay pieces? Throw in a few meters in the direction that I need to have the mob turned away, but he stupidly did not hear only when very close to him. And throw the pieces curve)

B
BIG_CrasheR 16.11.19

ayyrasmus wrote:
You mean a little further, with ghosts
Not in the same Loka, where snake eyes Siragai. There are 4 mob with guns, one 300 gives.

B
BIG_CrasheR 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I have it heartless monster, and while I gathered artifacts, watched him in the river grow thin strip of CP) it is not necessary to go immediately to the other end of Loki, but we need to see you.

M
MadHamsterHead 16.11.19

(Wrote in another topic, I will write again.)
1. The boss Butterfly can sasamat Stroke of midnight", in the first phase, once in the spam, it's already out don't get out until you die, the second phase is rare, but may escape, in principle three times to catch it in spam is enough to finish it completely.
2. The boss of the Juzo Drunk, you can kill without having to hit you even once, for this we must first kill all his guard and then hide, so my boss lost sight of you, he will get up in the middle of the arena and will have to wait. At this time through the left the building stealth go behind him and tear down one band. Immediately run and call for help the guy who is waiting near the rocks. While he distracts the boss itself, throw in a boss to the oil and ignite the prosthesis. The boss from the fire at the time immobilized, hit it some time, ignites again, he continues to stand still, again beaten, and again ignite. 3-4 times and he's dead.

E
Eikiti 16.11.19

Monkey Guard passed quietly in the first phase of the oil+fire. The second phase of the stupidly run around the arena and make the hit. In the depths found another of the same monkey. Better after the demolition of the first strip to first remove the assistant. Fireworks also help, but only in the first phase and the wizard.

Nuns Ghost - candy on the sword spam fireworks, then seeds and stuff in the face..won't do not one hit..just passed its basis only in the first phase vanshock of wood 1 strip, as well climb that tree in the second and vanston on the 2nd phase..the Third phase Shamim as a Ghost. Will not do not one hit.

Boost best at the Palace of the Source - the flowers of lovers. With three mobs , two of whom die from the first hit , with the third stupid spamin the blows we receive in General 2160хп literally 10 seconds.

The game is almost passed, it remains final and the Demon of Hate the Ending...the return of the Dragon.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
I did it, I snuck up in stealth, demolished one life, then tried to beat him in a fair fight, died, rose, ran to the other end of Loki, climbed the Buddha's head, the boss is poisoned, but occasionally went ashore to his agrit themselves had a couple of times to go down. When run out of HP, you need to come and spend a mortal blow.

a
ayyrasmus 16.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
Well, thank you then.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Eikiti
Eikiti wrote:
The second phase of the stupidly run around the arena and make the hit.
It is necessary to remove targetlock?
In the first stage I kill it without problems, without fire and oil, just hold all time unit and beating it after a series of capturing jumps to the side. When throwing a stone - evasion. Sometimes she stanitsa. But the second stage, don't know what to do, I generally couldn't hit even once, her attacks are not blocked at all, she rolls me once or twice, and that her cry how to leave him?

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
On account of the shrapnel, I understand they need to throw straight into the mob at target and hide. The mob starts to go to check in that spot where you stood during the shot.

E
Eikiti 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Screaming stupid to escape from it as far as possible to swallow the pill for peace of mind if we are really high scale. The best time to hit is when he makes a splash forward and falls on his belly. Ran up two strikes did come back. The target on this keep. Personally, were this, saw it on the stamina dispersed through the spear and axe in the second phase, but after a few attempts, scored, passed gently...long..tedious..But passed. If you look at complexity then perhaps the Monkey in second place after the Demon of Hatred. All subsequent and other below average actually.

S
Stanislavich 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
2:24:00 --- 2:36:00
Spoiler

Stream record. With Alona took a lot of attempts, but killed a monkey it fast enough. After another climbed down and there killed two OBE ... to read further The reaction had been interesting.

After passing, Alon plans trait of Sakira in but DEZ (without deaths).

If in short on Obezyanka - she has several attacks that leave a large window, in which you can throw a few punches. The main thing - to keep his distance. On a boss fight than it resembles Midir (on positionne) and a mixture of Dancers with Prince Daemon (for the battle). If you remember and enter the timings, the boss almost ceases to be a threat. It is a lot of spam, but in a limited area. so his whole spam can be avoided position. The main thing - to take a position so that after his spam, while the Windows CD. the boss was located just next to thee. so you could use it to make multiple attacks (as with Midiron). Well, agrit boss from a distance, catching the timings and not to fall under his attacks (as a Dancer).

S
Stanislavich 16.11.19

Like about the butterfly no one wrote.

Of we from Alona:
Agrim butterfly in the next column, waiting for her CD, go out, give the poke and go behind a pillar. In the end, Butterfly is 90% of all their attacks - has column, while being very close to the player enough to be able to attack it after it attacks. Works as in the first phase and second. Second only need to run a little bit. to daze over, and then - as a column.

timings: 0:30:00 --- 0:44:00.
Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Stanislavich
I tried to use for the column, the garbage turns out, the target keeps falling off, and without a target, if you run out for a second, even in the block will get bream. and she periodically makes the capture, then you just lose sight of and get fanshot. Much easier to kill it through dodging to the side, two or three strokes, soars - throw shuriken, conducting the seizure - uprig. In the second phase a little more complicated, will have to run.
PS. I don't watch videogayd games that I have not passed myself.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
BIG_CrasheR wrote:
Not in the same Loka, where snake eyes Siragai. There are 4 mob with guns, one 300 gives.
Good farm exp, 3 mob for 160 + 1 mob 297, a total of 777 experience per minute without tension. Mobs kill two tychek.
If you hit the bell, the experience gain is not increased, but only increases the chance to loot materials. Increase Papademos gold didn't notice.

S
Stanislavich 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
There is not guide not and video guide. But only banal passage. This is something that will help to visualize. and what to do.

B
BIG_CrasheR 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
they need to throw straight into the mob at target
Really was easier than I thought.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
There is not guide not and video guide. But only banal passage.
Especially) at least a spoiler hide, who should see.