3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnDDDroiDD 16.01.22 12:13 am

Bug (Quest to help the people of Haafingar 5/5) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Quest to help the inhabitants of Haafingar 5/5. I already helped, then I told the jarl she gave the title, I bought a Huscarl house, we sit in it, but the quest still hangs in different ways. Who can tell me the ID of the quest I will be very grateful. In past times, the passage of the current was not.
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Litti 16.01.22

AnDDDroiDD
Help someone else and the quest will complete.

A
AnDDDroiDD 16.01.22

Litti
So, who can help?

L
Litti 16.01.22

AnDDDroiDD
Well, how do I know who you have already helped?) Complete the task of some other NPC, you will see "Help the inhabitants of Haafingar 6/5" and the quest will disappear from the "Miscellaneous".

A
AnDDDroiDD 16.01.22

Litti
why on you i 14

A
AnDDDroiDD 16.01.22

Litti
Do you know the id of the quest?

L
Litti 16.01.22

In the topic (http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/walkthrough/720205/) there was something about this, and specifically a post dated 12/20/11 11:32 PM. You can try the set RelationshipRank player 2 cheat.
Or just a guess: enter sqt in the console and view the resulting list. In this quest, probably, the word "Haafingar" or "Solitude" should appear. Then enter, for example, setstage the name of the quest 200. Only before all this, it will be necessary to save, of course.

A
AnDDDroiDD 16.01.22

I already understood your first method helped thanks!

A
AnDDDroiDD 16.01.22

Litti
And what about the quest to summon Durnevir to Tamriel, I summon him with a thuum, but he does not arrive?
And the quest is up.

L
Litti 16.01.22

AnDDDroiDD Does
he just not arrive or does the cry not work?

A
AnDDDroiDD 16.01.22

It doesn’t fly, and if you hold Z to the end (3 steps of the scream), the sight turns red for a second and the scream is not played.

L
Litti 16.01.22

AnDDDroiDD
We must shout to the end to fly. And if there is a red sight - find a larger area, it should fit on it

G
Gaijin456 16.01.22

Well, by the way, maybe someone who doesn’t know how to scream should be looking at the ground ... and not into the sky.

P
Pril Balsam 16.01.22

Well, by the way, maybe someone who doesn’t know how to scream should be looking at the ground ... and not into the sky.
Logically.
Probably like a normal witch call, right?

L
Litti 16.01.22

Probably like a normal witch call, right?
That's right, only with a cry, not a spell.

p
pasha68678 16.01.22

helped the inhabitants of haffingar was 5 out of 5 the quest hung, then helped 2 more still hangs, even though I already bought the house and gave the title of tan and an assistant, but still the quest is not removed, please help how to remove it.

v
versir 16.01.22

Try to join the college of Bards or help another inhabitant of Haafingar, i.e. complete the sixth task. Or type in the console:
player.setobjectivecompleted favorjarlsmakefriends 30 1
Quest ID - Favor252

p
pasha68678 16.01.22

versir
, he writes to me that the compiled script is not saved

v
versir 16.01.22

then download the unofficial patch Skyrim version 1.2

v
versir 16.01.22

yes, and also, did you help people before talking with the jarl or after?

p
pasha68678 16.01.22

before talking to jarl