3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wattgern 16.01.22 12:13 am

Special Armor for Geralt. Where to get them? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the 2nd part there were Vranov Armor. Where can I find special armor here, tell me!
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alxmo 16.01.22

If my memory serves me, the Vran armor was just a good "legendary". In fact, any legendary (maybe set, but they are too easy to get) item should be an analogue.

s
saa0891 16.01.22

They come across in chests, nothing outstanding.

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

Alxmo Raven
armor is not a "legendary", in order to get it you need to complete the Mystic River quest. Went through twice. In any case, thanks for the info.

D
Dos9ra 16.01.22

Gwienbleid3
I recently received boots in the form of drowners' legs for a quest (i.e. a drowner's foot and foot and a cavity for legs is hollowed out inside, something like that). This is so to the word about special armor for quests.

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

Dos9ra Can you elaborate
? Haven't come across this.

D
Dos9ra 16.01.22

Gwienbleid3
in general it was a contract, but I don’t remember where I took it now. If you want, I’ll go into the game now and try to find the names of the quest or throw off the exact name of the coop so that you can google it.

A
AlexOmen 16.01.22

The armor and weapons of the witcher schools, as for me, are not something legendary, You can always collect the best combination by searching all the nooks and quests.

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

Dos9ra
It would be great! But still, if you find something special and powerful, let me know.

X
X7Combinator 16.01.22

Gwienbleid3
DLC quest "Skellige's Most Dangerous Criminal", only naker leather boots, not drowners.

D
Dos9ra 16.01.22

Gwienbleid3
In general, the quest could not be found. quests are not sorted by completion time... But about the shoes, I'll throw off the link to the screen in the incentive. Here is http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/438325604346125418/76BB03405FFAA02951CE2C13D6B89BD09AF39DCF/

D
Dos9ra 16.01.22

X7Combinator
Yeah, I beguiled ...

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

Dos9ra
Separately thanks for the link. X7Combinator thanks for the clarification.

T
Temporum 16.01.22

AlexOmen
I think about 70% of the time in the game we fight with monsters and only 30% with people. The +% protection from monsters affix seems to be found only on witcher armor, there is no such bonus on relics.
Can you tell me what is the best combination you have collected there, which has interrupted the master sets of the witcher schools?

O
Old_Nick 16.01.22

Temporum ".... The affix +% protection against monsters seems to be found only on witcher armor...,"
And they came across on ordinary armor (which, however, I didn’t remember), not even on relics.
And the gear from the DLC - Timer / Nilfgaard / Skelig sets - exactly
"... what is the best combination you have collected there, which interrupted the master sets of the witcher schools?..."
Completely - no. But in the previous profile, I finished in the armor and trousers of a bear + boots of the Alder people + some heavy gloves with a large% to crit

T
TheKep 16.01.22

Old_Nick
Nilfgaardian Heavy Gloves with 50% Crit Bonus

T
Temporum 16.01.22

Old_Nick
Well, yes, yes, there are a couple of exceptions )) If you walk in a bear set (with a perk on it), then you can put on Alder boots and pepper nilfs. guards, I myself wear these gloves (a very tasty bonus + 50% CG), I didn’t wear boots because of the ridiculous gold design.

E
Elijah 16.01.22

The armor of the witcher schools, this is the Special Armor for Geralt.

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

Elijah
Then I'm the "lucky" owner of the special armor. Too bad there's nothing better.

f
flyMix 16.01.22

In the no man's land in the east of the map, there is an order for an archgriffin. So, it drops an excellent heavy armor "Swallow". It is better than "Improved Bear School Armor". Appearance: blue jersey (like Zoltan :)) with a golden bib. And you say that there is no armor better than witcher schools ...

D
Dos9ra 16.01.22

flyMix
_