3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostr184 16.01.22 12:14 am

Very long downloads (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Hello forum members, I'm asking for help.
I launched the game once, loaded the menu for three minutes, after another five minutes the game itself.
The game runs on medium-high (manually) settings without lags.
Tried to start the game a second time. The menu loaded in three minutes, and the game is already the tenth loaded, to no avail.
What could be the problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 16.01.22

Repak rotten can... Download another one. Not all repackers are from God. If the other has the same trouble... then write here with the computer config. The fact that the game itself put up is damn honest. Lower the settings to the minimum and check it out .... it's not difficult to return it ...

L
Lllllllama 16.01.22

I have the same situation (it takes a relatively long time to load, but it is played almost at the maximum). It all depends on the configuration of the computer (I have a weak processor, so it takes a long time to load).

k
kostr184 16.01.22

Badfox1988
Settings on a minimum - to no avail.
FitGirl repack was, I'll try another.
---
Can you recommend me a repack?
---
Proc - 2.99 (dual-core Intel) - almost half as much as it should be.
The video card is perfect. Under the minimum, but oh well.

D
DreamFAW 16.01.22

I have a Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16ghz processor, the disk is normal, not ssd, it specifically timed it - at the very beginning it loads 40 seconds, then intro videos come on, which you can skip. Loading saves doesn't take too long either. Maybe something else is the problem? I often saw messages on torrents that people take 3-5 minutes to load the game, some people change the tablet helps. I also have a repack from FitGirl.