3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
badghost 16.01.22 12:14 am

"Dislike" button as a counterbalance

I would like to see a "dislike" button so that you can really evaluate the news, otherwise there is not even a choice, there are topics where you don’t even want to leave a comment. And what is your opinion dear?
25 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 16.01.22

Badghost
I agree, sometimes you really want to bet.

K
Kosh13 16.01.22

Must be entered. I would even say forced.

U
Uilenspiegel 16.01.22

At the same time, the ''ban'' button would not hurt.

A
Artilleryforward 16.01.22

Badghost
Good opinion, but I would replace this button with the "Hide" alias.
I already have the code in front of my eyes, I don't think it will be difficult for PG to implement it. It's stupid to add a logical variable to the class and stir up a couple of methods.

F
Flow4Master 16.01.22

"Hide" will destroy the entire GHG geyseine that was so hard to impose. But just "dislike" in blogs and news would not hurt. Only this will not happen, because. it is easier for the administration to ban someone who "doesn't like it" and continue to shove ads for tanks on the site and post news rewritten from the day before yesterday's blogs.

p
pecabir 16.01.22

still need buttons: "the author is a rooster", "pissing button accordion", "fucking spam" and "scream"

A

pekabir
"hide" is a useful function, but what you listed is a little less than of little functionality, and it is not clear what these functions will return.

X
XBoy360 16.01.22

pekabir
Precisely, these will be even more relevant. Just leave "Ukhadi", "Bayan" and "Bayan ... go away."

p
pecabir 16.01.22

Artilleryforward
"pissing button accordion" and "fucking spam" - complain and hide
"the author is a rooster" and "go away" - dislike and hide
it is logical!

A

pekabir
Somehow very provocative, in my opinion.

H
Hugh Jannsen 16.01.22

it would be nice, but it’s strange somehow you can put it like it, but you can’t not like it. And sometimes you just want to put it.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.01.22

It used to be like this, and in general the rating system was fundamentally different =] And how many plaintive groans there were about the fact that someone's file or picture was terribly minus) That's probably why they changed the approach: either like it or pass it by. Dumb. Even youtube can be disliked...

When the PG Grading System was abolished, some made pictures of their rating options and pasted them as comments on files and everything else. Not very convenient (after all, you need to write a comment), but how else?
Here is my example:
pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru
The whole gallery is here: my rating system

F
FOSTER_ok 16.01.22

Dislikes on YouTube don't solve anything at all.

-
-SlashuuR- 16.01.22

And for a lot of dislikes, cut off bonuses from the user. So that there is less rubbish and copy-paste.

W
Wing42 16.01.22

I, please, turn the button "But we don't care."

E
EnglishQuaker 16.01.22

Guys, let's put the moderators down?

7Rain7 16.01.22

We need a button like this. Looking at the trend of the appearance of gay topics, it is necessary to introduce a button - the author is gay and disgraced.

P
Pecos_Bill 16.01.22

The idea is not bad, but only if it is implemented, then they will put more "dislike" than "like".

7Rain7 16.01.22

Pecos_Bill_2.0
I agree, but then non-blogs and clone blogs will stop appearing. A person before posting will think, but is it worth it, and not nonsense.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.01.22

Fat Vladimir
I once had an idea to make a special hidden text (under plus/minus) for each post/comment on the forum, by opening which anyone could write a mini-comment to the post there) In order not to waste space on the page itself, leaving the whole message, but simply to express an idea on a particular post. Briefly and clearly. For example: "idiot", "right", "stupid", "stoned", etc.)