3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 16.01.22 12:32 am

final scene - do I have to go through everything? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello guys and enjoy the game!
The question is, I went through the story with a scarecrow, but not all of the additional tasks went through, they need to be completed to the last one so that the last task and the final cutscene appear, or is it possible not to go through something? Thank you
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nohchik1ant 16.01.22

aleksanpetelin
Yes, you need to complete all the tasks!

a
alex1gr 16.01.22

in general, everything? in my opinion this is crazy ... in what game was it forced to go through all the special stages?

I
IBM_d3m1urg 16.01.22

No one is forcing you to save Gotham.

a
alex1gr 16.01.22

IBM_d3m1urg
that's not the point, but I won't see the finale if I don't complete all the tasks... I haven't seen anything like this in games before, so that they force you to complete additional tasks! Even though the game itself is awesome.

K
Kol55 16.01.22

aleksanpetelin
Download the save and see the fall of the knight.

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

aleksanpetelin Do
you pass the license?

-
-Alcatraz-- 16.01.22

Yes, there you need to close all the villains, but it is not necessary to go through the liberation of posts or caravans !!!!!

D
Daniel Alyoshin 16.01.22

aleksanpetelin
What did you want? Batman wants |SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER|, and for this it is necessary that at least this night Gotham be safe!

D
Daniel Alyoshin 16.01.22

affalas
In my opinion, definitely. In the same place at the end, the boss is Deathstroke.

-
-Alcatraz-- 16.01.22

Daniil Alyoshin
Well, I myself have not reached it yet.
I just have 4 more villains left)))

B
Bilbo Begins 16.01.22

I don't know if it's worth it. But I haven’t caught the riddle yet, but the protocol of the fall of the knight can already be started.

a
alex1gr 16.01.22

No DStrifer
, pirate
Daniil Aleshin,
well, I just see it for the first time in order to complete the game completely, so to speak, I need to go through additional ones ... I’m still going through until I get bored, here’s the most difficult riddle, don’t know by the way how to pass the riddle with water?

I
IBM_d3m1urg 16.01.22

aleksanpetelin
on YouTube there are a ton of videos about puzzles and their solution.

P
Playersaharan 16.01.22

Bilbo Begins
The final movie won't be complete if you don't put all the villains behind bars.

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

aleksanpetelin
and have the audacity to demand something and be dissatisfied with something?))) comrades snickered from a freebie, completely)))

a
alex1gr 16.01.22

the question is, the protocol is available, you need to go where the police are going, but there is no marker, where do you need to go?

E
Elijah 16.01.22

Go through it all, don't be an asshole who will just go through the story, as many The Witcher 3 players did.

B
Bilbo Begins 16.01.22

That's what I was going to do. Although the developers could make this protocol after completing all tasks

a
alex1gr 16.01.22

I freed the cat woman, the towers and all the checkpoints too, my soul is calm, I deleted the game = thank you all! planted all the criminals except the Riddler, he has too many riddles (more than 200 in my opinion)

a
alex1gr 16.01.22

Eli
the Witcher went exactly like this, almost completed all the additional missions, I'm his fan ... and by the way, this Batman also inserted - a lot of things went through