3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grog_King 16.01.22 12:32 am

Russifier (The Crew)

is there a cracker at the moment? I bought the English version in Upley, I'm not sitting. throw a link or any other help, I will be glad
16 Comments
Sort by:
c
ctgs 16.01.22

Grog_King
The game fully supports the Russian language and there is no localization for it. In general, if you live in the CIS countries, a version is activated for you, in which only the Russian language is available by default.

G
Grog_King 16.01.22

ctgs
, the fact is that I took it from a foreign site, and I have a purely English version, well, with all languages ​​​​except Russian

S
Suleimanjan 16.01.22

It’s the same for me, I did this: On the Internet, you look for a torrent game with Russian voice acting, download the torrent, but when downloading files, uncheck all the boxes and install only The Crew--data_win32--pc_rus, download this pc_rus folder and move it there, only in your licensed game, and in the licensed game you can delete the pc_ww folder, this folder is also there The Crew--data_win32--pc_ww

S
SkrepcheZaVR 16.01.22

And the text when replacing the folder will also change to Russian ??

S
Suleimanjan 16.01.22

Everything changes to Russian, both voice acting and text

G
GENERAL-CHUVAK 16.01.22

Suleimanjan
Give a link to the torrent

G
Grog_King 16.01.22

Suleimanjan
thank you! helped

S
Suleimanjan 16.01.22

GENERAL-CHUVAK
I lost the link a long time ago, google to the rescue.))

G
Gothic500 16.01.22

I bought an account with the game, it turned out to be European without Russian localization, here on the site I found how to Russify the game, I do everything according to the instructions, but the game crashes immediately with an error, help who knows how to Russify the license?

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 16.01.22

Gothic500
I also do not have a Russian acc. Here is the link yadi.sk/d/-l5vjGRphLArw. Download the archive from there and install it according to the instructions.
Instructions:
Uplay:

1. Rename the pc_steam_rus folder - pc_rus

2. Insert the pc_rus folder into: The Crew/data_win32/

3. Delete the pc_ww folder.

Steam version:

1. Insert the pc_steam_rus folder into: The Crew/data_win32/

2. Delete the pc_steam_ww folder.

F
FoCus-Real 16.01.22

RUSSIAN RACER36
can they get banned? Well this is a replacement of files)

G
Gothic500 16.01.22

RUSSIAN RACER36
I do everything according to the uplay instructions, the game immediately crashes with an error after launch

G
Gothic500 16.01.22

this is the error it throws

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 16.01.22

TheCyber
no, they won't ban

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 16.01.22

Gothic500
Two The Crew should appear in uplay. One is kind of strange, and the other is normal, so run it

S
Saifer11 16.01.22

I used to have Russian and now everything is in English