3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton111111 16.01.22 12:32 am

How to bring down a thief? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Maybe a stupid question, but still. Periodically in the city you need to catch up with a thief who stole something. I catch up with him, but I don’t understand how to knock him down.

p.s. I play with a gamepad.
18 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ishamael 16.01.22

B

T
TimKar 16.01.22

Anton111111
on the side they write a button when you almost run right up to it.

A
Aston Bill 16.01.22

You can immediately see that he recently started playing)) If on a PC, then press Shift and W to run fast, and then E ("y" in Russian) to capture when he ran close to the target. Moreover, it is desirable to be behind him, and not in front and to the side, otherwise it will not work. works bluntly, it may not work the first time. I also struggled at first.

C
Cryfire 16.01.22

Front and side works, unless he runs sharply in the other direction

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 16.01.22

press Shift and W to run fast, then E

A
Aenmutus 16.01.22

Cryfire
No. Only behind. In front, Arno stupidly jumps to the ground, as well as from the side. Only behind. I've been swearing about this for quite some time...

h
humerskin 16.01.22

And you can make it easier to shoot with a musket))))

A
Aston Bill 16.01.22

And there is also a bug when a thief stupidly runs around in a circle, you can’t catch such a moron at all)) Definitely with his musket! )))

M
Mr.Sirocco 16.01.22

It is immediately clear that the author does not play the game ... in the very first chapter you are taught to catch runners ...

C
Cryfire 16.01.22

Pulpy I did a bunch of times both in front and on the side, it's visible only you can't do it. There, the main thing is to catch him close, and if from a great distance, then yes, you will either fly past or fall to the ground.

A
Aenmutus 16.01.22

Cryfire
Dude, I ran towards him a bunch of times and pressed E point-blank, this jerk jumps past.

C
Cryfire 16.01.22

Pulpy, I answer you, yes, it rarely flies past me, but I managed to shoot him down in front ..

A
Anton111111 16.01.22

For some reason, there is no hint for me which button to press. I’m running right after him and it’s no use ... some kind of glitch ...
Well, figs with these thieves ...

A
AleksejMalinin 16.01.22

Anton111111
try to press E 2 times, only quickly. but in general it is possible to catch it from the side if the trajectory is calculated, although it is difficult

D
Diablo World 16.01.22

I do not see thieves, there is no yellow glow,,, tell me what to do?

G
Guest 12.08.23

@humerskin "And you can make it easier to shoot with a musket))))"

G
Guest 12.08.23

@humerskin "And you can make it easier to shoot with a musket))))"

G
Guest 12.08.23

@humerskin "And you can make it easier to shoot with a musket))))" Yeah, "easier" is for dimwits who still haven't realised that it's a waste of ammo since you get nothing from it when you kill a thief! It does not count towards the events you prevented in order to get yer 25K bucks reward, or whatever else it gives ye on lower levels. So, keep shootin' them... pfffft... and never wonder about the yellow symbol vs. the red symbol which means "Kill 'em!". Yellow obviously does not mean kill, but catch , in the entire goddamn game, you catch or follow orr steel from yellow, and you kill the red targets. Though you can still kill targets you gotta steal from. But that's another story. Not a thief. It baffles me every time again how some people never get the rules of a game, not even when the game is verbosely telling and showing them how it works.