3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Dmitrakov 16.01.22 12:32 am

How to beat the final boss of Anthanos (Lords of the Fallen)

SPOILERS!

How to finish his fucking lightning, which he starts to let out when low hp becomes?! neither block nor rolls help
11 Comments
Sort by:
o
o_sania 16.01.22

Why did Balin spoil the last boss? It was difficult to just write: How to defeat the last boss? (((((

D
DimakSerpg 16.01.22

o_sania fully agrees, a real spoiler, I just went to the forum, now I know that the same Antanas will be a villain. SHORT BAN YOU FOREVER!

M
Maxim Dmitrakov 16.01.22

what, sick? what changes the knowledge that he fires lightning?

B
BMW83 16.01.22

Complete the game in two days? This is what the guys are delivering.
RELATED: Spoiler in title

M
Maxim Dmitrakov 16.01.22

And what to go through there, there is a game for 12 hours, and this despite the fact that I was still running all sorts of nooks and crannies, if you go through the plot stupidly, you can go through the game for 8 hours

S
SadSam 16.01.22

I played for a tramp and pumped dexterity, endurance and magic throughout the game, I didn’t touch vital signs at all. The problem with the last boss is that he always gets me when I hit the ground, and takes me out with two such hits, no matter how many walkthroughs I watched on YouTube, everyone there only plays with pumped vital signs or heavy armor, as far as I understand, these blows cannot be dodged, but stupidly you need to have heavy armor, is there really nothing to be done with it in light armor without pumping health?

s
saa0891 16.01.22

Maksim Dmitrakov

Shard lightning resistance must be used.

s
saa0891 16.01.22

SadSam You

can easily dodge blows, you don't have to approach him when he makes such a blow.

S
SadSam 16.01.22

saa0891
I have stamina and agility level 25, light armor - composure if I remember correctly; in battle I use fast blades with 74 damage, if I avoid such a blow to the ground that blows me away from the second time, then I manage to land 1-2 hits in just about four to five approaches + thrust and mime before he flies up, and after he will stupidly regenerate his hp and all my damage that i dealt to him turns out to be meaningless, i.e. I can't do two hits and then avoid damage from hitting the ground, as you say

Maybe I should have gone through the game more meticulously? character level 64 is not enough? it’s just that all the other bosses didn’t imagine labor, returning to other locations and downloading your experience before the last boss is not very cool. I didn’t even find walkthroughs for a tramp with such pumping as I did, the speed of the character is important for me, I’m used to slashers, it’s more interesting for me to play, that’s why I pumped in this way

s
saa0891 16.01.22

SadSam

Firstly, he does not always use this blow, which means you have the opportunity to inflict much more blows on him, study his tactics, as soon as he has carried out a series of blows, roll up to him and try to strike in the back, so you will inflict much more damage, again, powerful hits will deal more damage.
Secondly, I don’t know what kind of magic you use, but you also need to use it to the fullest in order to inflict as much damage as possible, for example, I played for the war, I used an attack boost, you can also use a glove with a fire rune, the trick is that each shot increases the damage dealt and In this way, you can take off HP well, the main thing is that you have mana.
Thirdly, as soon as ordinary mobs appear, they must be destroyed then he has less regen, not forgetting to dodge fire.

Maybe I should have gone through the game more meticulously? character level 64 is not enough?

It is unlikely that you need to understand what abilities of your GG are more effective for this boss, and of course, what I wrote about above, try to roll behind your back and strike, you need to catch the distance where his powerful blow does not reach you, but whatever you could quickly roll up to him, the rest is a matter of technology.

S
SadSam 16.01.22

saa0891
fire, by the way, generally removes full hp from me)
lan, ATP, tomorrow I'll masturbate and try to fall) I generally considered myself a good player before)