3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
toxa__17 16.01.22 12:32 am

Sports school. Youth team. (FIFA 12)

Guys, I think this is very interesting!
Tell me how much you need to keep a player in the youth team so that he would gain experience faster ... and in general, advise something about the youth team in fifa 12))) That is

, it is better to keep the player in the youth team until 17/18 years old, or sign a contract at 16??? When will he develop faster???

In general, tell us in more detail))) Maybe something interesting happened to someone with the youth team ??
14 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZexSude 16.01.22

toxa__17
Youth team is like that, players just in case. None of them will work. Playing the 5th season and they are not developing, even if they are on loan. None even developed to 75.
In general, EA did, but did not finalize.

N
Nevoeiro 16.01.22

I don’t know how Gevarley took 2 players from your youth at the age of 16, the team is developing but slowly, although they haven’t played the season yet, but they certainly have jambs in the game itself, one from the very beginning had 39, now it’s 50, at first it developed quickly, then it slowed down, we will look further what and how

P
Pla_ton 16.01.22

Well, I don’t know, my youth is sickly. It also depends on the rating of the club. Sometimes you take a player aged 14, general skill 60-70, perspective 88-91. But then a year later I look, the skills drop to 50 and the prospect is up to 70-80. I have blackpool. The main thing is to take good scouts. But the minus of course is that there is no youth coach, well, this is not a Foot Manager.
As a basis, I take naturally better players, and preferably at the age of 16, at the base they will develop faster if they release, of course, play. And those who grew up 16-17 years old but the skills fell and the respect is so-so, I take as a basis before transfers. And then I sell it for big money.
P.S. Although I have a mediocre club, there are a couple of young people from school who are sitting on the next substitution and often go on the field. And they perform very well.

B
Bulanov90 16.01.22

I had a central forward, at the age of 16 the coefficient was 73, "super-scoring" by 17 swung to 79, then my career fell off.
Has anyone found players with a potential greater than 91? And did you come across a DAC or Oproniki?

A
AlexGrom 16.01.22

I advise you to look for Redmonda in England, speed, agility and acceleration, developed to 99 good technique and pumped the blow to 85 at the age of 19. And if the scout does not find it, you can look in Birmingham.

B
Bulanov90 16.01.22

It's just that CAM did not find a single randomly generated player, so I became interested.

D
Daniel_Felde 16.01.22

Here in Holland I found a 15-year-old defender with a coefficient of 69, a potential of 90. All hope is for him.

777makshan777 16.01.22

When I played for Liverpool, I was a 16-year-old with a rating of 77, with a stroke of 85!) And a canopy of 80, and the speed was normal! It developed decently, and it immediately cost 18 lyam!) Now I play for CSKA, a Russian person appeared at the age of 16, rating 70 and costs 14 lyam, everything develops normally with him!

P
Paddy Keyn 16.01.22

Is there a way to make it so that young (16-18) years old players with a rate above 80 appear? Like Neymar, Goetze, for example. Maybe dig into the game files?

K
KOsMILE 16.01.22

Paddy Keyn
no, you can't.

i
ifwob 16.01.22

the youth team is not really needed for the giants, but in weak clubs the very thing! I played for Crewe Alexandra, she plays in the lowest division of England, hired a scout (both parameters with an asterisk) then chose one attack (I forgot the name) from those offered, the initial skill is 57, the prospect is 85. and in the team the majority have no more than 50- 55. the result was the top scorer, +5 skill for the season, sold for 3 million (this is a lot for Crewe Alexandra), and so 4-5 players signed a contract and sold more profitably, one was bought by Sunderland for 8 million.
PS if you take a player as a base immediately after being accepted into the youth team, then the initial skill is more, most of these players had 57-65 skills, and those who were in the youth team for a long time were no more than 50

D
DastFight08 16.01.22

My development is going well. I sign them when the real ones are already 62-66. I would hold it longer, but they are torn into the composition, it's just a nightmare. For one season, the first shook +6. Now there are 4 of them in the main lineup, but two things are very annoying - this is the lack of a face and the fact that they are all with tucked-in T-shirts.

F
Fan Of Milan 16.01.22

I read somewhere that any young player from the main team can be sent back to the academy. How to do this, and in general, is it possible?

A
Armyets77 16.01.22

Sent a scoot to Russia, and he finds players with non-Russian names, but supposedly Russian. Has anyone had it? How to fix it, who knows? And something is dumb, that Russian players with the names Koshti or Matthew ..