3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 16.01.22 12:32 am

High-level mobs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Are there places with mobs of level 30+ for pumping somewhere, otherwise I completed all the quests that I found, it remains only to blame the island of fogs?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 16.01.22

Griffin on an island northeast of Kaer Trolde. 40+ level...

I
IrvinRul 16.01.22

Portmen
If you just "swing", then in the white garden "defender of the poor, the destitute and cows" you need to visit, which, without a cooldown for respawn, non-stop appears, level 27 =))

I
Iasthope 16.01.22

I don’t know why you need to level up, but personally I pumped stupidly running through quests to the maximum, without even paying attention to it

s
saa0891 16.01.22

Iasthope

to the maximum

And what is the maximum.

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 16.01.22

saa0891 like 70. but I have no idea how, it can be filled without cheats.

I
Iasthope 16.01.22

saa0891
should be level 35, although you can continue to level up there, but achievement in steam is given only for 35, and then it doesn’t make sense to level up, because already up to level 35 all mobs become weak for you and you won’t find normal armor higher 35

O
Old_Nick 16.01.22

Lyokha Tatarintsev "... like 70 ..."
In fact, it is not known for sure. 70 - max, which can be entered through the console. more precisely - it is possible to "introduce" more, but > 70 will not work. However, the rewards file for quests (rewards) does not accept values ​​greater than 68 (I checked it myself ;) ). In addition, from people who have been cheating on the resources of the game;), there was infa that all loot generation is limited to level 55. How true is this - x.z.

O
Old_Nick 16.01.22

Iasthope
Mobs become "weak", on any difficulty, after level 30-32 ;) . As I opened all the slots of skills / mutagens - so you can create such a tank that mom-don't-cry;). And then: 30-32 is for the average player, it can be earlier, but this is already for hardcore lovers (see the topic of builds).
".... you won't find normal armor above 35..."
Debatable. Relics >35 level will be. And some people consider ordinary relics better than sets (again - see the topic of builds). I don’t
But swords - as many as you like, and many, indeed, are much better than set ones

s
saa0891 16.01.22

Iasthope

Well, in any case, this is not the maximum level.
Well, the fact that it’s easy to play is that the developers messed up with the balance and level of monsters and quests, and there will still be a new game +, if they don’t fix it, then it will not be interesting to play at all.
We need competent auto-leveling.

I
Iasthope 16.01.22

saa0891
so I hope for game+, I expect real hardcore throughout the game