3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DON_777 16.01.22 12:32 am

Quest \"To the Touch\" game crashes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, the quest "to the touch" after opening the stone door, where you use the seagull, the portal opens, when the portal is opened, it throws it onto the desktop without any errors, and most importantly, if you roll back the camera from the portal and do not look at it all the rules, it opens, you should turn around in the direction of the portal or go again departure. For your information, I play at 1280 by 1024 with min settings. no where else it crashes, does not lag. Hardware intel i5 760 2.80. Viduha radeon HD 5830, 8g of RAM, someone may have had a similar one, help, I really want to play.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kissik 16.01.22

Same stuff. The whole game goes great, it doesn’t freeze, it doesn’t lag, only this damn swallow throws it onto the desktop.
i7 2.8GHz, 6 gig memory, radeon 5800, win 7 x64

What's the matter, any options?

R
Ruslanelli89 16.01.22

I don’t know guys, I went through this quest yesterday, version of the game is 1.06, everything was perfect, but in general I agree, it happens that the game crashes to the desktop without a critical error))

K
Kissik 16.01.22

And that's all, then? Can't pass the game?

S
Shreps 16.01.22

I have all the rules, I don’t know, set the windowed mode to full screen.

K
Kissik 16.01.22

It's on the whole screen, I've tried all the settings, it doesn't work!

K
Kissik 16.01.22

Found another buggy quest - Fool's Gold. This is with pigs which. And it also kicks out when the teleporter is activated.

C
CmMonster 16.01.22

Patch 1.7, same bullshit. Flies on the quest "To the touch" when I jump into the water.

O
Old_Nick 16.01.22

sew gret
You gored with your virus!