3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Android44 16.01.22 12:32 am

Compatible with 64x. Any ideas? (Command Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

On win7x64 - the menu starts, the map loads. The buttons for buildings and commands are visible, but the 3D location itself is not (purple background). In the system requirements, it is written everywhere that it is not compatible with 64 bit, BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE IT, (I installed other firewood, it worked naturally on XP32). What suggestions, fixes, patches, etc. can there be? for a fix?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Android44 16.01.22

I scored on compatibility with 64 bit - I installed the second Wound XPx32, as I found that many games are not compatible with Win7x64. But I leave the question open - maybe someone will find a solution and help someone (((. I retire to the Tiberium Essence mod, thank you all.

H
Hanabishi 16.01.22

If you turn off the shaders, it works, but the quality of the graph, respectively. And you can also remove shaders through the config file so that the shadows do not deteriorate.

Y
Yura Sidorov 16.01.22

you have win7 with problems, I have win7 64, the flight is normal

A
Andrew19846 16.01.22

Android44
check for selective viruses

J
Joddy 16.01.22

Android44
is a problem in your computer, or in the game itself. if you have a pirate, then everything is possible there. I had a pirate, so after each reinstallation a new error popped up every time =).
I have windows 8 x64, only counter-strike 1.6 does not start =).

P
Prapor from Steam 16.01.22

You can turn off user account control, in Steam it’s so straight and written for Win 7 owners.