3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. DJ 16.01.22 12:43 am

Batman: Arkham Knight ending

I know for some it may seem strange, but I didn’t really understand the final game, after activating the knight’s fall protocol, they show a cut-scene, at the end of which a huge bat appears, well, or the silhouette of Batman, who is it? What is this Batman 2.0, is it Bruce, or what? In general, I thought it was Jason, no, I understood the idea of ​​u200bu200bthe ending that it doesn’t matter who is under the asuka, the main thing is that Batman is a symbol and all that, but everyone who is 2 bats? For the nerd of the Arkham series (i.e. me) this is important
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. DJ 16.01.22

And you don’t need to write to me, “why do you need this you are a debil?”, please answer this particular question, if you know, I will be grateful

W
Whitewolf1939 16.01.22

I AM A FAN OF EVERYTHING BUT... here I am, I can only guess, the developers said that the add-on will be released, where the events take place after all this, mb they will tell about the new Batman, I will say one thing, whoever it is, he uses the scarecrow toxin

K
Kodval 16.01.22

This is most likely Wayne himself, he just got rid of Bruce's personality so that the enemies would not find his allies through him and that's it. And yes, he most likely uses the scarecrow toxin.

S
Sssses52 16.01.22

I think this is Azrael
Spoiler Wikipedia says: famous nicknames: Batman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azrael_(comics)

M
Mr. DJ 16.01.22

Azazelius
So I didn’t think of it at first, but the wiki really says that the sulba of Wayne and Alfred depends on the ending, yes, most likely it’s Wayne

K
Kodval 16.01.22

Mr. DJ
It would just be too stupid of Bruce to commit suicide just because he was discovered :D

H
Hirok 16.01.22

Youtube has an explanation of the ending.
This is Bruce using non-lethal doses of fear toxin to make him feared again.

M
Mr. DJ 16.01.22

Thank you all, well, in principle, then everything is quite logical

a
alex1gr 16.01.22

the question is, in order to see the final scene of the game, you need to complete all the additional tasks, or which ones can you skip?

P
Playersaharan 16.01.22

aleksanpetelin
Everything, even the Riddler. You may not pass the tests, but that's what they are tests for.

a
alex1gr 16.01.22

Playersaharan
and who is Ridler?

P
Playersaharan 16.01.22

aleksanpetelin the Riddler