3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agrail812 16.01.22 12:43 am

Error \"PhysX SDK not initialized\" (Mafia 2)

Good morning everyone! people, I met with such a problem, I decided to play with the physicist (iron allows), but I met with one problem that when I play with it, the game can freeze at any moment! a crack from a skidrow, a repack from a villain, I decided to try downloading a license from 1C without any words repack,
Maybe someone has their own ideas how to fix this problem? Video card from geforce
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Remote 16.01.22

has physics been updated for a long time?
Do you even have a GeForce card?

A
Agrail812 16.01.22

yes, physics version PhysX_9.10.0513_SystemSoftware

R
Remote 16.01.22

Have you optimized the game?
The site has an optimization of the game for working with physics

A
Agrail812 16.01.22

can you be more specific? link for example)

s
sprocket 16.01.22

To get rid of PhysX SDK not initiakized error. PhysX System Software will be installed. to the folder ...Mafia IIpc you need to copy the files PhysXCooking.dll and PhysXCore.dll from the folder ...Program FilesNVIDIA CorporationPhysXEnginev2.8.3

S
SlavonLive 16.01.22

damn it doesn't help me

n
nekit67 16.01.22

damn me too

D
Daniel Tofanyuk 16.01.22

people help the question is off topic! when I start the game, "Open file-security warning" pops up, after that I click "Run" and it thinks and does not enter the game! Can you please tell me what to do?

Y
Yura Nakonechny 16.01.22

he sees a critical error saying that the PhysX SDK is not installed, he is on the computer for the time being. Here, mafia 2, on the contrary, is going fine, but there is no infernal

c
club. 16.01.22

Mafia 2 doesn’t start for me either. I start the game, the screen supposedly starts, but then it returns to the desktop and nothing happens.

Z
Zhenya Khomich 16.01.22

Was Nvidia, changed to radeo. now this error pops up.