3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 16.11.19 10:43 pm

Download video card (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Actually played and wasn't paying attention, but lately the fps just died.
The in-game map more than 90% have never loaded the system profile. Below are two videos, the first is my bench, the second a random type on the same setting, I really Ryazan overclocked to 3.5 it 3.6, I do not believe that this problem opertive 3000 dual channel 16 GB, what is salt? Why the map is not loaded? In other games all norms.

Spoiler

Spoiler

PS Game on SSD, the menu by the way 95-99%, as only bench I go 60-70% in the game the same, up to 90% does not reach.
P. S. 2 the game reaches 90% under the water when the characters speak, when at sea or in the city then again 60-70%.
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 16.11.19

You have the video load on the GPU reaches 97%. The rest, the remainder to 100, is well within the percentage error of measurement. The problem is what, you want more fps or better graphics? I would suggest to first set all to maximum, and then watch what happens with performance. If you are not satisfied, begin to reduce the settings in the first place to reduce the rendering quality of clouds, because this is the most demanding thing that significantly reduces the performance and on more powerful computers than you.

D
Dako7 16.11.19

vitalik76
What is not there, see the first video of mine, there never was even 90%, and the second video what type of YouTube with my config, it all rules, there is the 99%, setup, already tried different ways and from minimum to maximum, the video specially made this type that would bring results, but I have a 60-70% load he <90%.
Even not to go far, the difference in fps is huge, two similar configs this should not be, I have somewhere some sort of a problem, but where XS...

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

Dako7 wrote:
What is not there looks
This in principle changes nothing. Put the maximum settings that include monitoring. Anyway there are three options:
1. Everything is fine, fps you're comfortable with. In this case, obviously nothing else to do and importantly what percentage of the downloads will only be cooling managed.
2. CPU usage close to 100%, download, video cards - less than 100%. Reduce protsessorostroeniya settings (the same clouds for example) while the fps will not be acceptable to you.
3. Download of graphics card close to 100%, the CPU utilization is less than 100%. Reduce settings that affect the video card - the resolution, antialiasing, texture quality, etc. until the fps will not be enough.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 16.11.19

Try to disable vertical sync, maybe it will change something.

L
Luka_gg 16.11.19

Dako7
I watched the video, I think:
Soilerosion he and Opera 3200 / 3333 works. Check yourself.
1600 take 3800 / 3900, under voltage, approximately 1.36-1.4 (with AVX instructions). I have the 1600S and only took. Like can be less. Check shorter.
The RAM is the same in acceleration up to 3200 with the enumerated subtypename:
Spoiler
I heard about this 1600 + 1080 in krayzis, where were the failures in loading the graphics card, but the RAM was sad. Percent and the RAM broke up and the problem was solved. Try.
But Ulysses still on top, and demanding of the CPU, where the load is large. It stands out among other games, urban location populated by a large number of people and physical objects.
There is the opinion with regards to changing drivers.
In the video below processor loaded with better (under 95% easy), there are reasons. You have the same 50-60%, is not enough, FPS depends on CPU, its efficiency. Try to compare the maximum loading the graphics card.
You can still see the performance of Windows, using power -> High performance, easy to avoid sags.
- There is an opinion, with regards to the drivers update / install.
- Another game mode Game DVR to Windows 10 nafig.
The performance loss may still be due to adaptive rifle.

D
Dako7 16.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Even if he has Opera at 3200 and 3.6 from the Ryazan well can't give the difference in 20 fps, I have 40 it 60 and everything is going smoothly, the same settings, card and percent. You can see that he when the camera flies outside the first core dohodit to 90% and I have 50-60 as you rightly said. Does Opera affect the loading percent? Or video card? With power Supply playing, no difference. Driver? XS. There is no load, the max that low it is not loaded up to 90, still 60-70 loose.

N
NeosDeath 16.11.19

OO sect of raskryvanie video cards!!!
This super optimization yubikov!!!

L
Luka_gg 16.11.19

Dako7
Dako7 wrote:
Does Opera affect the loading percent?
I wrote to You was an option 2666 RAM + 1600 nominal Prots + GTX1080. In krayzis the failures of FPS and download card. After the dissolution of that, the problem disappeared. With RAM everything is fine, it so desired he added that it is possible to achieve the best results, BUT it is Odysseus, he is demanding to the processor, and the AMD demanding the performance of RAM.
In this case, it is obvious that the processor does not hold, and that is why it is hard to say. In the video kid, it runs more efficiently, giving better results.
There are more primitive version, sometimes it works, but I think not this time:
Polermaskiner the performance of the video card:

In short, go to overclock CPU and test the theory.
Dako7 wrote:
that max what for at least it is not loaded up to 90
Here at maximum that the settings had to load and FPS to sink. To know digging into the side of the graphics card you need. Reinstall completely the driver for the game Odyssey:
Spoilergate and when install choose Optionally and clean install driver.
https://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/138465/ru
And finally through afterburner intelligently monitor performance, including the video card, and then NIGGA not visible and it is not clear here.
Spoiler

D
Dako7 16.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Of course, I was raised to 3.6, but I bet that's the driver, it's just hard what is the difference.
Spoiler

d
dobro4insky 16.11.19

Dako7
Try the experience to deliver 2K resolution!See how to load the map

D
Dako7 16.11.19

dobro4insky
That I sort of figured out, look out the first video and the last, there is firewood 418 in the second 411, native for Odyssey, I certainly raised the Ryazan from 3.5 to 3.6. but growth in the 20 fps is would never let and download percent with the video card are quite different. Craftsmen NVIDIA in, the main thing that fire wood every month released and there is some optimization for games half a year ago they don't give a shit.

d
dobro4insky 16.11.19

Dako7
About artists,I fully agree with you....What tries firewood,maps released under one name,but productivity is twice as different.....The above blog....

L
Leshiy_70 16.11.19

Dako7
P5 3,6 1600 + RAM 3000 + 1063 - the one disappointment in the Odyssey in 1080p...
P7 2700Х of 4.1 (on all threads) + 3466 RAM 16GB CL15 + 970 1450/7900 - 55-62фпс in 2560x1440 at 1080 - 62-80фпс.Settings High/Very high.
1)Download to you can :
a) inadequate settings
b) settings for fps
2)Tuning in/to the driver through the NVIDIA has not been canceled
3)Odyssey is very demanding to the CPU and to the GPU,but the performance gains from memory it is much less than in Origins
PS the Difference in fps in the bench and in the game only 1.5-2 times (depending on settings)
PPS +100MHz on Prots is nothing.You should at least 3.9 GHz(usually stable limit of the Riesen 1st generation) + memory 3200 with timings and correction subliminal.