3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CTOMATOLOG 16.01.22 12:43 am

Perk Issue (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Greetings to all . In the Creation Kit, I made a perk to increase the number of summoned creatures, but the perk only works if you put it in the leveling tree and spend a skill point on it. I would like the perk to be hidden, and only work when the corresponding spell is equipped. Any ideas how to do it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
STARGATE_SG 16.01.22

better make it open to spend points,
I think it will be better

C
CTOMATOLOG 16.01.22

STARGATE_SG
Spending a point to work just one spell? It's kind of wasteful in my opinion.

C
CTOMATOLOG 16.01.22

Nauticus
The most appropriate synonym for the word "perk" would be naturally ability. Unfortunately, I can’t rename the topic, but I think everyone understands what it’s about.

I
IArlekinI 16.01.22

And what’s bad, I created a branch in the skill tree, with 3 steps, each step +1 creatures to call, and beautiful, the balance does not suffer, just throw this skill at level 50 of call magic so that it’s not easy

p
promt1 16.01.22

CTOMATOLOG
You are right. It's just my personal dislike for such terms, I'm sorry that I did not answer on the issue under discussion)

C
CTOMATOLOG 16.01.22

IArlekinI
No one says that it's bad, it's just the original idea: I wanted to make a spell to summon 5 skeletons, which should be available to a beginner, and a similar effect, i.e. summon 5 creatures at the same time, should only apply to this spell.