3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Full screen mode (God of War (2018))

Am I the only one who doesn't see it?
There is "No Frames", there is "Windowed". Where is the full screen, your mother? It's the first time in my life I've come across this. Steam.
44 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLATNOY1 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
Wrote like about it. There is no full screen mode

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

BLATNOY1
Where is he, sorry? O.o 2022, Carl.

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
The budget was not enough for the full screen, just a little bit.

_
_TEZ_ 19.01.22

BLATNOY1
I put all the games full screen in the window, so it's more convenient to switch between deposits

n
ne4eHer 19.01.22

And "Z" in the management does not bother? should i guess? xD There was news from PG that they had a patch released (for the press) so why isn't it here

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

ne4eHer
Well, I'm on the gamepad. And yes, it might be stressful. This game has a very high quality vibration for gamepads, it's a sin to play the keyboard. Literally every punch on the face of the enemy is felt and you want to hit, hit and hit as often as possible on the head of the draugr. I recommend a shorter gamepad.

r
rock power 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
Do you have dualsense?

A
Ateo 19.01.22

rockpower
played on a curling iron with Dualshock 4. now it's the same - I really like the vibration during shocks, as mentioned above. haven't tried DualSense

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

rockpower
Yes. Everything works fine on the wire. A little better than using DS4Windows (usually I use it). The delay is minimal, the vibration is better than in the emulator, the sticks also behave more adequately than in the emulator. At least somewhere normally the gamepad was optimized.

r
rock power 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
Nishtyak, I usually also play through DS4Windows, I'll try by wire

B
BLATNOY1 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
I was waiting for the game on PC because I couldn't master it on PS4 because of the gamepad) I only went through a couple of missions.

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

BLATNOY1
30 fps bothered me on ps4.

J
Joker19gl 19.01.22

In borderless mode, I have flickering and a sudden appearance of the desktop, what's the problem?

p
paukov90 19.01.22

ne4eHer
Change the layout to English and z will disappear

T
The S 19.01.22

It turns out that if there is no full screen, then there is no vertical synchronization?

z
zEmberg 19.01.22

The S
Sync works in a borderless window.

I
INGenius_TV 19.01.22

Joker1917 The
same, how to solve?

E
Evangelist 19.01.22

guys! you are off topic!!!!!! we (many) have a Dualshock-2 joystick from SP4, and play with it on PC, but the question remains relevant !! how to make the game not in windowed mode?

A
Alexey Litvintsev 19.01.22

Evangelist
not like yet...

N
NotPossible 19.01.22

I wanted to cut a new Dsr, but it only works in full screen, and what to do?