3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rapashocker 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Game opening error (God of War (2018))

I start the game, the game gives the following error:

It's not at all clear what this is connected with
68 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

BDmitriy
I have a face

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

I have this error in application events

Faulty application name: GoW.exe, version: 1.0.439.7815, timestamp: 0x61e331a5 Faulty
module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 30.0.15.1123, timestamp: 0x61dc80d9 Exception
code: 0xc0000005
Offset errors: 0x000000000025c963
Faulting process id: 0x324c Faulting
application start time: 0x01d80ac136d5762b Faulting application
path: D:SteamsteamappscommonGodOfWarGoW.exe Faulting
module path:
Report id: 7899fbfa-1ea8-49bc-b9bc-
b of the failed package:
The application code associated with the failed package:

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

as I understand this error with an alleged lack of memory, they released a fix and it didn’t help me

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

sir was wrong.

This is a game conflict when calling the NVIDEA driver library. ts

That is, the module / library is called, some kind of crash occurs from the side of the game and that's it, the image freezes and writes an error.

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

We are waiting for fixes krch, this can not be fixed.

there is an option to reinstall vdeodrov, but you yourself know))

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

Enot220
Reinstall in the folder where the steam application is located.

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

krch such a problem only in 1 game.
So we can safely say that for someone the launch may have been a success.
But for me and for many it's fisco

v
vin86fate 19.01.22

on my config with repack from chovka everything is fine

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

vin86fate
yes, it would be better to download the torrent))

K
KornEr 19.01.22

eh, phenom x4 810, without sse4.1 - this is also an error)

E
Enot220 19.01.22

Rapashocker
YES, I read that there are crash files, and in short, I downloaded the game from the beginning. and added an antivirus to the exception and rolled it through a normal torrent. This is a pirate, but I like the game that I will buy it, I even found where to get the key officially for 2500

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

so I also bought for 2500, found the key, officially all the cases, I just ran into such shit

O
Oak Sorcerer 19.01.22

Rapashocker wrote:
What else is needed for this shit with a curling iron The point
is to try at all. If it's shit, don't play it, save time and health.
And in general, buying games is bad manners. Download from torrent and enjoy.

S
SNOKER 19.01.22

same message on Xeon X5460 SSE ISSUE

S
SNOKER 19.01.22

H
Hanchpock 19.01.22

I am also facing this problem. And the saddest thing is that after installing at least a repack (even if just downloading the portable version), the game starts for the first time, it works perfectly, but as soon as I save and exit the game, this error occurs when I restart it ..... very strange straight words no ..... someone found a solution to this problem already?

H
Hanchpock 19.01.22

I just read that this crap occurs when you change the voice acting / interface language in the game itself. Sounds reasonable enough, especially in my case when the game crashes after restarting, and I changed the language in the game. The author suggests: "Despite the fact that all interface languages ​​are present, they cannot be selected in the game itself. I intentionally removed this option so that when switching the voice language, the game does not crash. However, the language can be activated manually in the steam_emu.ini file in the root of the game I also remind you that in
order to get rid of the ubiquitous letter Z in the tooltips, you must switch to the English layout before starting the game. Most likely a game bug."
I'll test the theory and post back.

H
Hanchpock 19.01.22

Doesn't save!

R
Rapashocker 19.01.22

OakSorcerer
I can afford to buy games, I know that Santa Shmonica, it seems, ported Horizon and the biker man quite well, I thought I developed support, but it turned out that in vain, just before that I took 2 projects at the start there was not a single problem

k
kostyan417 19.01.22

Exactly the same problem, so does anyone know if there is a solution at all? I downloaded 5 repacks, updated all the firewood that was possible, but I can’t get rid of this error, it’s a shame ..