3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
onill2009 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Tell me what's moving to a new game (Far Cry 6)

It is interesting to know, Progress - weapons, (purchased weapons - clothes, from Lola) - clothes - money - money lola - Car upgrades - key chains - resources, lost or not.
Please explain WHAT REMAINS, I understand that everything does not pass, but something must remain ..
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox534 19.01.22

onill2009
A new game, that's why everything starts anew in it. And if you are talking about the New Game +, then it is not there, there is an Insurgency mode, but this is different.

N
Nikola1957 19.01.22

Items purchased from the online store, rewards for trials, Lola's money (moneda) and resources bought with this money are accurately stored. I did not try to buy weapons and equipment from Lola .... Access to excesses opens after fleeing from Santuario.
Went to the black market. The barrel bought with moneda is tied to the account, just like moneda themselves

o
onill2009 19.01.22

Nikola1957
And then I wanted to go through the plot again, with this, collected trash, but alas, I collected everything, everything that I described above.
I am glad that at least things remain for Moneda,
Thank you for unsubscribing.

S
Snaste 20.08.22

Yes, there are a lot of options here, because many simply do not save, or rather do not tie everything bought to the acanthus, and then trumpet the problem at all corners. I'm not a fan of this particular game, but at the time I played for a very long time. And even collected all the parts of this, which has already become a cult game, on one account. Who cares how I did it. Here you can look and read, I think it will not be difficult for you to figure it out. And even after that, Microsoft said that they say all this is temporary, my accounts continue to function.