3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spidermanos 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Management in the PC version (God of War (2018))

In general, after starting the game in the control menu and assigning keys, instead of half of the symbols and buttons, there is some kind of letter Z, can this be somehow corrected?
97 Comments
Sort by:
d
danil78555 25.01.22

Spidermanos
make the layout language in English

P
Protocol10 31.01.22

my93
I remember back in 2007, almost the entire cross-platform and all ports were already adapted for the box gamepad from the 360th box. I then moved to the gamepad and from that time on I went through everything like GTA4, assassins, etc. with it. With a mouse, only in games like different isometric RPGs.

v
vexPahan 31.01.22

Tell me, is there an .ini file with control settings, I would like to put a strong blow on shift + left mouse button?

G
GAZ-M20 31.01.22

Mikontik1
"The middle mouse button is displayed, I press it and nothing happens. The troll is stunned."

Likewise. Has anyone had such a problem? How did they decide? Finishing moves on the middle mouse button do not work, and in the settings they are not registered anywhere at all.

s
serg-909 31.01.22

GAZ-M20
Change the middle mouse button in the settings to some other one and use it.

D
DISICAR 07.02.22

Who solved the problem with the lack of an exit button in Brock's shop? How to eliminate it?

S
Snow70 07.02.22

DISICAR
Alt+shift, change layout

N
Nikolai1975 07.02.22

How to be I want to replace the button on the keyboard, I assign it, and they write there that it is already busy, although it is not visible at all in the parameters

G
GrAnd 25.02.22

Can't beat the troll. First boss. Reassigned keys, same thing. running and all

G
Gef001 25.02.22

rooooo
Thank you friend!

M
MLShadow 18.03.22

Is it somehow possible to do a normal dodge on a single press of the space bar? Rolling to double-click is just idiocy, it was worse only in Nier: Automate, where for this you also had to press the direction button.

R
RedBlack23 01.05.22

Good afternoon everyone! Has anyone encountered such a problem. When you hold down any button, for example, normal walking, when you press W, Kratos starts walking, but then stops abruptly, as if I released the button, but in fact I continue to hold it, as if there is something in the game is interrupted. A similar situation, for example, when improving items, I press and hold H, the improvement bar starts to go, and somewhere in the middle it flies, as if I had released the key. The game itself flies, there are no lags and brakes, but this situation is annoying, as if Kratos periodically stops responding to button presses. I will say right away that everything is ok with hardware, there are no such problems in all other games and applications.

g
german_tekned 01.05.22

People like on the pc in a rage throw a stone navak open

Z
ZioXin 19.07.22

Does God of War have a control file?

s
sjdkhfksjdhfksjdh 03.09.22

kabardos07
in general, I know how to fix it!!!! I removed the keys from "use" and from "dodge", it is necessary that they do not have any buttons at all. Then we restart the game and everything works !!!!!!

A
Alexander Ivanov2 03.09.22

rooooo
For people with the CODEX tablet - go to steam_emu in the game folder, change the language=russian value to language=english, enjoy the normal control.

N
Nikita Getman 20.01.23

BLATNOY1 is
very grateful)