3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 19.01.22 10:02 pm

Where are all the players? (Forza Horizon 5)

I remember how in Forza Horizon 4 you turn on the online mode, you can’t push through other players on the map, there are almost as many of them as there are bots in offline mode. And when some global events begin at some point on the map, then so many players from all over the map are drawn to this point that it’s not easy to push through.
Or, for example, I want to drive in a straight line or circular races on the track, I turn on the selection of race data, so they immediately find any track for me, and give a bunch of players that I even have to stand in line from those who want to race. Well, there were no problems with online.

But in Forza Horizon 5 I turned on the online mode, the bots disappeared, and I see that one and a half disabled people are riding around the map and that's it, consider there are no people at all.
I wanted to arrange races with real people, like ring races, in a straight line, yes, any, I start the search, and he gives me that they say that in this part we have different rules of the game online, and I have to create a column or join it, and only then I can participate in races, well, what kind of nonsense?
Well, OK, I agree to join the column, I wait, then they throw me into some kind of place where one person rides and that's it, that's it!

Where are the online people all in this part? Where are the queues of those who want to participate in races like in 4 parts? Where did all the people go, everyone still plays part 4, I don’t understand?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DanilManil 19.01.22

Still playing FH4

P
Podvipodvertov 19.01.22

Today I went in, there were more people, I even managed to pass a couple of races normally.

m
miga777 25.01.22

Podvipodvertov
The same story. I returned to the 4th part)) Game with soul, and this is a hack. They said that the game was bought by 100500 million people. Where all the players are, it’s not clear)) Apparently in 4 parts)

Z
ZontZZZ 25.01.22

miga777
Not visible, but there. I drive a day in the four, a day in the top five, so in the four for any event the crowd gathers, and in the top five I take the rap like a sucker.

T
Tamerlan525 25.01.22

Podvipodvertov
In fact, in an open session, it’s generally a golyak, at most 7-8 people, yesterday I decided to ride on the map, it’s very empty, and there’s still traffic, that is, it’s not there, something has become completely dull ...