3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Player is Ready 19.01.22 10:09 pm

Global stage, gyroscope (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Hello everyone. I started playing in 2021 and in YouTube videos I constantly see that people have a global stage displayed on the map, and the level of equipment in their inventory. I do not have it. Am I doing something wrong, or was the global stage removed in some update, and the equipment level was replaced by the number of special technologies? All the fortresses passed, and not at once with invasions and raids.
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

Player is Ready
That is, you completed the story, completed the Invasion of the Tusks. Did the Warriors of New York pass? What is the agent level now? Equipment levels are the same as they were. In the end game on the global map, you can choose the level of difficulty. Plus directives.

P
Player is Ready 25.01.22

BlackTigerTK
DLC passed, Kiner failed, Wyvern failed on the hero, for which they gave Black Trex. Heroic map + fog of war from directives. Screenshots can not be attached to the State Duma posted, 456 special technologies.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IqSx11EV1WD1VNs16fP7yFxl3U256t7s/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Ahu0nXzOe1OVW885bmfCoZdRAfXMj87/view?usp=sharing

_ so, the signature "Global stage 5" is not on the map

B
BlackTigerTK 25.01.22

Player is Ready wrote:
I can't figure out what's wrong with me, "Global Stage 5" label is not on the map
You have already reached the endgame, which global stage? Screenshots do not cling, most likely because the file name is too long.
You can spend special technology points on pumping hours that you took from Keener after killing him:
Spoiler
This is on the main character. To pump all the parameters you will need 1000 points.
But on a twink - I didn’t pump all the parameters on it, the points for all agents on one account are common:
Spoiler