3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
essenin 19.01.22 10:09 pm

Are you sure that Marked is the Shooter? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

ATTENTION! This text is not mine! Found on the Internet from the user "Neutral".

Well, many similar thoughts have already been expressed bit by bit in different topics. So, I decided to combine everything into one and put the question straight. In general, "Stalker" is not a toy for average minds. This is a unique thing, none of the games left so much questions, not so much along its course, but after it ends. That's this question too. Moreover, are you sure that the two so-called correct endings are really correct? And that the O-consciousness is not the same crap as the Wish Maker? But the embodiment of world evil.
Everything seems to be very simple: the Dokhtur in the cache says to the Bullseye - "Shooter", etc. etc., and finally, the representative of the O-consciousness dots all the i's. Just, but not really...
Firstly, the people whom we believed? Dokhtur (who is he anyway? Marked, who lost his memory, speculated that he was the fourth in the Strelka group, acting as a headquarters. Very meaningful!) O-consciousness. Indeed, they have found someone to believe!
So, in order:
Marked from the truck of death gets to Sidorovich and receives such a nickname for the strange tattoo STALKER. We remember the words: "We mark our agents in this way." And where are they? And non-agents would have raised the question a long time ago - What kind of marks are these?
Okay, let's go. "We immediately began to code our agents to destroy you!"
Once again, where did these agents fail? Who tried to kill the Bullseye? Bandits, mercenaries, Monoliths? This is more on duty than on the intuition of the O-Consciousness.
Another banal question: If Strelok was such a famous stalker in the Zone, why didn’t anyone recognize him in Tagged? Okay, he didn’t go to Sidor with the Bartender, but what. Not a single living soul had seen him before? you. He had a cache in the dungeons of Agroprom.
A dream in the X-16 lab. , and the Doctor is looking at the picture. It’s necessary, he somehow saw it and remembered it. Nonsense). did you see the mirror?
Where did he return wounded from? Okay, from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. "He got too fast to us." Only he didn’t make any wishes there

. but in the center of the Zone. And if he went to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, then he simply deceived the Doctor. For what? Or did he really go to the North?
Let's suppose that somewhere he fell under the control of the O-consciousness. E-my, kill him and calm down. No, we'll stuff him into a truck and send him to Cordon to Sidorovich. They put the wrong photo in. And Fang, in turn, was probably confused with the Ghost and soaked the bastards, for nothing, for nothing. and any ordinary stalker in his PDA for 30 meters will see who is next to him and what his name is. But not O-consciousness. In short, not everything is so simple, and something is not clean here.

And finally, why, after a conversation with a green crocodile, they let him go so easily. "You can destroy us." Yeah, nothing is a pity for a good person, destroy it. glitch, as with the task to kill the poker, but maybe not a glitch.
And finally, about that ending with the dragonfly and the disappearance of the Zone. I will not repeat myself here, it has already been discussed, but the Zone simply could not disappear, that's for sure.

Everything is very difficult, and I have no answers. Some questions. But the conclusion suggests itself that Marked and the Shooter are not exactly the same person, and O-consciousness is not the last secret of the Zone.
77 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal Messiah 19.01.22

O-consciousness is not the last secret of the Zone.

OK.

Marked and Strelok are not exactly the same person.

They just screwed up and misled the author of this post. Shooter and Marked - one and the same person. We drove the arrow to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in ChN. From there, in a truck with corpses, with a tattoo and amnesia, he got to Cordon. How did the C-Consciousness not recognize him? Yes, very simple. Firstly, at that time the O-Consciousness did not hunt Strelok, and his malignity was realized only after the catastrophe that he had caused. Secondly, everything happens there with minimal intervention of "people". They threw people in, turned on the zombator, stuffed tattoos, stuffed them into a truck - that's all.
Then the events of TC. I woke up, forgot everything, and then Sidor poured his brains, saying: "You are tagged, you will work for me, I saved you." Well, he was too lazy to remember, so he believed in this selfish lie. Then he made his way to the Radar, knocked him out, being Marked (And in the RFP they say that the Shooter knocked out the Burner - is it not the same person?). Then he finds out the truth from the green man, and leaves.

T
Tigrenok123 19.01.22

essenin
If it was in real life - maybe. But this is a game, the developers just could step foot.

T
Three Ways to S.T.A.L.K.E 19.01.22

Firstly: all the "passengers" of the death trucks had a mark. They did not pay attention to her. agents are still dead! But not Marked!
The coded agents, as I said, were all dead, so the Bullseye turned out to be much more difficult to stop. The O-Consciousness was so powerful that it could recruit mutants, zombies, anyone!
Shooter, do you know how many shooters walk around the Zone? Only Mole and Co. dug up his hiding place. Before them, no one knew about its existence!
About sleep. Throughout his sleep, he was wearing a hood and a bandage on the bed! The actions of the dream take place BEFORE the actions of the SP
and possibly the CN! And do not forget that you can simply turn off the PDA and that's it! Consider it not so easy to calculate a stalker for 30 meters.
And finally I will say! ZONE has not disappeared! She expanded! And from there, after meeting the dragonfly, Strelok got to Pripyat and Degtyarev!

T

Good topic!

M
Metal Messiah 19.01.22

And if the Strelok did endure the O-Consciousness, then the Zone lost control, partially, but lost it. This is expressed in the frequency of emissions, the slovenliness of the "Monolith" (Tramp and company, only two camps of fanatics for the whole city, and no retaliatory actions against stalkers (in PM I had to fight for every house))

J
John Lokk 19.01.22

Well, you rolled your lip. The developers have already tried to tie everything together, but in Call of Pripyat there is no such moronicity when entire crowds walked around the zone as if there was a war. Yes, maybe a little boring, but realistic.

The shooter's dreams show us how his memories are likely to tell his backstory in them. The zone they have on the map is just in the north in Pda. The developers themselves said that only in the RFP they were able to line up everything geographically correctly, and then the distance between the objects had to be reduced. And O-consciousness he destroyed everything correctly. So many Monoliths to put, then anomalies, and then everything. Without the decoder, he would just hit his head against the door or come to the Monolith and die. TC is a great game in terms of plot and atmosphere. CHN is a little embarrassing, but also quite good, and the RFP was generally excellent in my opinion. And even in the ChN, Strelok just rushes to the center of the zone to find out what is there for the first time, and Scar interferes with him on the orders of Lebedev. The shooter can't get where he needs to and everyone dies except for him, and he passes out.

He, like all corpses, is thrown into a truck, but it explodes and PM is already starting. Where, after that ejection, there is neither Limansk nor the red forest, and you can only get to the center through a burner. But why, if the Strelok is already running in the CHN with psi protection (as Sakharov says to Shram), Sakharov does not recognize him in the TC? After all, this is the second time, apparently a glitch of the writers, but it doesn’t matter. It’s just that when the TC did it, they couldn’t foresee all this in the ChN and they screwed up. No one remembers him by sight, or maybe he walked in a gas mask or in a mask at that time? The hiding place was generally found by accident, but no one dared to climb there, otherwise everyone would have been stolen from there.

All of the above is my IMHO.

PS let's wait for STALKER 2 and see what happens there.

M
Metal Messiah 19.01.22

He could get psi-protection through his people - he sent the Ghost, for example, he brought psi-protection. Therefore, Sakharov might not have recognized Marked - since he did not see Strelka either. (IMHO)

e
essenin 19.01.22

When we talked to the hologram, we were told that they send out their agents with the STALKER tattoo on trucks, not on one truck, but on trucks. This raises the question why the Marked One, having passed the entire Zone, did not meet not only other agents, but even people who would single out these agents. And if no one sees them, how do they affect the Zone? Again, not clear..

R
Rushsherch 19.01.22

Are you sure that Marked is the Shooter?

YES!!!

T

^ :DD haha! This answer is perfect for everyone!

M
Metal Messiah 19.01.22

Nobody saw the agents, because they do not glow. They were given the task of destroying the Strelok, and not other agents, which was the Bullseye. Again, it has been said that many agents are not even aware of their coding.

And if no one sees them, how do they affect the Zone?

The sniper is also not always visible. But it may not affect life in the best way.

e
essenin 19.01.22

But in order to kill a person, you need to collect information about him, where he usually goes with whom he communicates, etc. as, for example, Tagged did. And how could agents get information and at the same time not expose their tattoo?

M
Metal Messiah 19.01.22

Trite, without rolling up the sleeves.

s
stalker7162534 19.01.22

essenin
Well done, dug up interesting material!

s
stalker7162534 19.01.22

Lord GAUSS
Load the wagons yourself, and think more.

Only the Lord God can know everything, and he can change his mind.
So the developers could be wrong (they got under the burner, that's the jambs).
And the author correctly noticed inconsistencies in the generally accepted version.

So again we go to the zone to search for the missing elements of the puzzle!

H
Hitaichin 19.01.22

Oh, yes, crap... I understand that you are bored and want fresh impressions from the game. Me too. But not to the same extent...)
The developers just screwed up, in some places they didn't take into account something. No riddles.

B
Biopsych 19.01.22

Who dragged the tagged one to Sidorovich? Shooter!

d
drusev 19.01.22

barabashka strashnyi Markedy was brought
to Sidorovich by an astrologer! play folk hodgepodge!

G
Gvalchir 19.01.22

If you already remembered the bug with the task to kill the Poker, then this is not really a bug. It's just that the Poker is moving (this is my opinion). It didn’t turn out there. And then I wanted to visit the Agroprom. As soon as I went into the dungeons under the Agroprom, the poker with a modified SPAS immediately attacked me.

D
D.O.L.G._112 19.01.22

He's not marked, not a shooter, that's who he is!)

Name: DEBT
Description: Dressed in super armor DEBT (a).
Abilities: Sees everything in its path, and fucks everything in its path.)
Places of residence: Pripyat (there is a residence permit :))
Fighting abilities: Doesn’t touch Stalkers, but F*cking fucks Freedom (224 times their base soaked:) ), dislikes the Monoliths (when he sees them they fall down:) ), hires just f*ashit against the wall (if there is no wall, then about the asphalt)
Methods of struggle: it is better to enter into DEBT!