3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SALEM 19.01.22 10:09 pm

Why is that ! PG

For 2 years, PG has turned the chatterbox into the bottom! Were smart , evil , interesting , underdeveloped . But they were all real!
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

SALEM
we didn't grow up before, but now we're born in pennies ;C

V
VETER15 19.01.22

SALEM
_
༼つ◕‿◕༽つ

S
Stinger_Max 19.01.22

After 2 years, write again that the chatterbox has turned into a bottom in 2 years. Here the whole site has descended to shit in 10 years. And you have everything in just 2 years, something has become not very good. Where do you get such uniqueness from? Do they freeze you in refrigerators? Are you being experimented on in stasis? I do not believe that a person, being in a healthy mind, can write such nonsense.

r
requiemmm 19.01.22

The main contributor got younger and moved ... somewhere. Again, there is an opinion that shkolota now does not know how to understand what he read. And attempts to have and express their own at least somewhat original opinion were punished in my time, as a result, the text resource ceased to attract them. Again, these attempts to keep up with the times, covering the cart with neon and spoilers, did not benefit the site. Greed does not allow development, a decent author will not work for a pittance. And the one who will, takes the amount of miserable copy-paste, without even re-reading the shit that is uploaded to the site, with tons of typos, scraps of text and frankly spent Google translation. The site will die in the near future. Even a little sorry.

S
SALEM 19.01.22

Spoiler

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

requiemmm
it's not about that - the news / opinion sections have always been shit.
People came to chat, troll, - climb on the old topics on the forum in different sections. The tops were just fire, with comments from the category "do you suffer from unrequited love? - Don't think about it, better imagine how she poops!" And game fights, where someone threw someone, ultimatums to attenuation, ehh - sitting with chips, you could read Turkish TV series instead ...
And now everything is fucking serious, such little pensioners :C

N
No_time_for_games 19.01.22

SALEM
bombs because you can't post scat pictures?

V
VETER15 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
It looks like dreams about the return of the USSR...

P
Pirat13666 19.01.22

SALEM
Most of those living today are no longer people in the truest sense of the word. Back in 2006, we discussed at the institute the technology of transferring information from the brain to computer drives and vice versa.
They say this technology was available back in the 70s.
The technologies that we have are only 300 years outdated compared to the technologies of the invaders.
At the beginning of 2000 people began to be actively replaced by biorobots, clones, which are produced on the second round. It often happens that a person wakes up and does not remember the names of his mother and father.
Such biorobots carry out the program given to them and move only by their owners, they do not doubt, they do not ask questions, they do not need convenience.
I hope now you know more about the truth.
--
If you are not convinced, look how many people disappear every year on the territory of the continents "Earth".

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

VETER15
yes, something like that
Spoiler

D
Dazdraperma 19.01.22

Stinger_Max
Don't talk. I came up with an antonym for shkoloty here - moderosnya. Well, if there is shkolota, then there must be modernity. And ban, ban, ban. With foam at the mouth, hike. Why aren't they banned for shkolota? Nothing less than an insult. Here through fingers, here they ban. Why then rules?
Yourself because? So they should be above themselves! Therefore, moderosnya. And so they would be moderators. I don't really distinguish my posts from other people's. As if I enter someone else's account and edit something there. Such is the feeling. As if I'm not writing this, in general.

D
Dazdraperma 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
And now all shkololo are fucking serious, such little pensioners :C
It's called pinching. When you brush your teeth in the bathroom, the door opens, such a face, and you: "When you brush your teeth, you need to turn off the water." And this is the lot of pensioners. This is the constant squeezing in everything. A penny saves a rupee, like. You cook in the kitchen, go to your room, sit down at the computer for a minute, come to the kitchen: the TV is off, the light too. Suddenly the TV breaks down? Well, the light winds on the counter. That the lamps are economical, that he works in the store all day, they are unaware of this. More precisely, on the drum.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

Dazdraperma
I always do this, it does not prevent me from behaving frivolously and stupidly - where it is appropriate.
Spoiler The only thing I do is not out of fear that everything will burn down or the last money will go to the power engineers - but because it's normal for me.

I meant that when I do this - well, I behave like a fool - they wouldn’t support, instead they make remarks that I don’t understand anything, that I have to keep my stupid opinion to myself, well, what grandmothers usually tell us, when we are small) And such unhealthy behavior is typical for teenagers (otherwise they are offended at shkololo; C)

D
Dazdraperma 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
No, well, if they tell you to dress warmly, otherwise you will get sick, then this is one thing. And when they tell you to dress warmly, because if you get sick, then they won’t buy you medicines, because they warned you to dress warmly, then this is completely different. And if, God forbid, you still re-infect them all, then they don’t know what they will do to you, because they can’t get sick in any way. Then it already looks like a threat, aggression and coercion, respectively, and not like some kind of parental parting word on the track. And it was imposed, after a 5-fold offer "with concern for health" and a 5-fold refusal at first with a request not to ask for it in such an elevated tone, and then no longer offer to answer because of the already shrunken voice. But no, it went to the 6th ... Well, if you don’t get sick from this, then what?

A
Aarvinok 19.01.22

2 years PG turned the chatterbox into the bottom

Dirol was not injected with a tranquilizer again)) she turned into the bottom even before you appeared. from the tenth year there has already been an outflow

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

Strictly speaking, the chatterbox has always been the bottom. It’s just that earlier there was activity here, idiotic topics proliferated, fatness and ridiculous memes of those times flourished. And now she's just dead. Activity moved from forums to news and blogs. The site has become more mature, but mainly due to the old audience. For modern schoolchildren, gaming forums a la PG are yesterday.

D
Dazdraperma 19.01.22

Gauguin
Just the Caucasus is on the side of Dill. That's the whole explanation. And this site is run by very hairy people.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.22

requiemmm
The site will die in the near future. Even a little sorry.
The site has been on bots for a long time. Previously, they were sent to a ban for bots for a year, now for 6 months if they got caught for the first time. Apparently, you haven’t seen other sites where regulars regularly hang out for 3.5

S
SALEM 25.01.22

I repeat for those who do not know. Pilat / Grevol / Aarvinok are the same person. it was he who always knocked on everyone. And for him, many left the chatterbox. He gave up everyone. snitch.

V
VETER15 25.01.22

SALEM
Why blame someone for a forum regression question?