3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BorisBritva123 19.01.22 10:14 pm

The computer shuts down a few minutes after startup. (God of War (2018))

I bought the game in steam, after a few minutes of playing the computer hangs and turns off.
My PC: Video card radeon rx 5700 xt processor ryzen 5 3600 3.80 GHz
I did not find anything on the Internet on this topic. If you know how to help, write.
20 Comments
Sort by:
v
venomous 19.01.22

It is quite possible that the vidyuhi turns off due to overheating, they write that it fires to the fullest. Or maybe the power supply is already addicted to power, I had a similar situation.
Drive it first in the fumark, you can also drive the bluebench, then the RAM can also, if overclocked, leads to a conflict.

A
Atom_1337 19.01.22

Power Supply?
Temperatures on the processor and the map?
With this it will be possible to think

A
Atom_1337 19.01.22

Also what kind of firewood and what kind of 5700xt

B
BorisBritva123 19.01.22

I ran it in a furmark, more than 80 degrees for the vidyuhi and 60-70 for the processor did not give out.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 19.01.22

BorisBritva123
I had this with farkry 5, it turned out that the power side was dying.

v
venomous 19.01.22

BorisBritva123
Then play on low graphics settings with a fps limit of 30-60

B
BorisBritva123 19.01.22

Atom_1337
Firewood latest in application, video card Asus radeon RX 5700 XT 8 gb

B
BorisBritva123 19.01.22

venomous
I change the settings, the computer turns off immediately.

B
Blaccyee145642 19.01.22

MB with the motherboard is something wrong? My computer, as old as time itself, had the same ditch until it died at midnight

G
Guest 23.01.22

I have the same issue, have you found the solution?

G
Guest 23.01.22

the solution is to limit your FPS using in-game settings, find the limit that works for you

Y
Yarven1033 31.01.22

I have an i7-4790k processor and a 1070Ti video card. Vidyaha works fine, but the game processor loads non-stop and the computer gets up with a stake from overheating. Moreover, the load on the processor does not stop at all, even in the menus ... what the hell? (I have already started to sin on iron) Here, what kind of cooling does not put, it will not help ... probably (95-100% of the load on the CPU is not normal in itself?)

S
Sergei100 31.01.22

Yes, there is such a thing, the com rebooted a couple of times, and only in this game I sin on the power supply, although the power supply is 720W Before this game, nothing like this was observed :)))

Y
Yarven1033 31.01.22

Sergei100
I also sinned on the PSU, because about 3-4 years ago the computer behaved in a similar way (when I changed the problem went away). I changed the PSU and nothing has changed, I checked the temperature with a program tester - it is stable 96-98 degrees with jumps up to 100. I already changed the thermal paste, I thought because of it. It seemed to help, but not for long. Then I scoured the sites, it turned out that there is such a problem with CPU overload, I checked it with the Task Manager and yes - this game loads the CPU by 100%, because of which, of course, it heats up like crazy and the coolers can't cope ...

Y
Yarven1033 31.01.22

Sergei100
At the same time, the vidyaha (about which I already managed to get scared after the power supply) works awesome - 65-70 degrees (more than 72x was not in an hour of testing under load)

r
redfox2013 31.01.22

Check the RAM, usually this is due to a RAM problem

Y
Yarven1033 31.01.22

redfox2013
The developers still haven't fixed the memory overflow problem, so the RAM may be fine (if everything works with all other programs / games, then the problem is in the game)

S
StMarkus 07.02.22

Faced the same problem. The computer randomly goes into overload. Sometimes during the day it never overloads and sometimes several times. Only in this game. What is HZ related to?

N
Nevoeiro 07.02.22

StMarkus
PSU does not take out the load.

Y
Yarven1033 07.02.22

Nevoeiro
It's not about the BP, but that the game shamelessly rapes the CPU non-stop (even in the inventory / map, the CPU usage remains 100%), which is why it starts to hurt 100 degrees, the protection works and the computer hangs. I had this crap almost immediately, but after the crash, almost every time I could play at least all day (sometimes after the first freeze there was a second one, but rarely). Most likely the last patch (1.0.4.) returned the problem with CPU overload (because after it the computer started to hang after a couple of minutes) without really fixing another memory problem ...
StMarkus Launch the task manager and see how much the CPU is loaded during the game; it's even better to run a tester program like GPU-Z in parallel to look at the temperatures. If there is no overload described above and the temperatures are normal (again, the CPU does not overheat immediately), THEN it may be in the PSU (but most likely the same crap that I described above, because the signs are similar).