3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
04Korez 19.01.22 10:14 pm

Roach suffers nonsense (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to recall a horse when it is not needed? Why do I ask, just when I move around the world, I do it mostly on horseback and there are times when bandits or something else come across on the way. And during the battle, the roach begins to circle past the enemies, it is not clear why she does this at all. In this case, immediately before the fight, I use some kind of sign and the roach runs away from fear. Is there a mod that disables this garbage from her, or at least makes it possible to withdraw the horse so that it does not interfere. And by the way, the second question. Is there a mod that removes the roach from how to call it. When during the ride you get on some kind of obstacle, the roach raises its hooves up and makes a sound. It would be fine if it was rare, but no, she often does it infuriatingly ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox534 19.01.22

04Korez
Her, as you put it, suffering is nonsense, an integral part of the plot. All the inconvenience that Roach brings you is explained in the quest What the horses are talking about.

b
barabear 19.01.22

Fox534
this square is just a banter over bugs and does not explain anything

F
Fox534 19.01.22

barabear
Well, if it's impossible for you to jump over a high obstacle or jump down on the Roach from the bug... then it's okay. But in the last trilogy of Assasins Creed, such horses that all the winners of Show Jumping smoke on the sidelines.

04Korez 19.01.22

Fox534
Four downers put dis and one of them will love you. I don't give a damn about the fact that there is an explanation for this, I asked a specific question, there is no answer - do not write anything here. Is there a mod that removes this, if you don’t know the answer, don’t write, you’ll pass for smart