3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gambit 19.01.22 10:14 pm

Wayfarer Stones (The Witcher)

Traveler stones: I go up to them and throw magic in the right order and nothing happens. Maybe something special needs to be thrown? Who knows help out. In advance ATP.
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
amarhgil 19.01.22

Similar problem.
With all this, I already went into this grotto ... pulled out a saber, gasped with fire ... but there’s no way back ...

g
gambit 19.01.22

Is that how you got the stone? If you have earned, then tell me what needs to be done. Let's figure it out.

a
amarhgil 19.01.22

I have earned the entrance. He pulled out a sword and a fiery sign, I don’t remember what it’s called, hit the stone ... the entrance is automatic. Even before that, he lit a fire, although it may not have affected.

But you can’t go out ... maybe a different sign ...

g
gambit 19.01.22

Is the sword silver or steel? The exit is possible with the aard sign. Try it, if che will hurry off. I'm still trying to get in :)

g
gambit 19.01.22

And another question, did you use the same magic? And when you hit with fire magic, did you heat it up to the end? Why am I trying and it’s not a damn thing :( they write about some kind of sequence! I’m doing it and it’s not a damn thing. How can I find out what I did? The stone lights up or what? There are 3 stones, what else to do with 2?

g
gambit 19.01.22

So I figured it out. Go to the FAQ it says about these stones. Read carefully! Approach the stone not point-blank, but 5 steps back and throw magic in the right order. Good luck.

E
Erysipelas 19.01.22

What signs should be used on traveler's stones?
Crypt of Stryga: Aard, Aard, Igni.
Refugee Cave: Aard, Igni, Aard.
Old Mine: Igni, Igni, Aard.

U
User294575 19.01.22

No way, the method of tyka ruled, I remember, the kada was just stupidly alternating methods.

m
mrDemon 19.01.22

Yeah, and if you still read what they tell you along the way, then the poke method can be avoided ... I don’t remember them now - but I passed without even thinking - you just need to read. It's not Quake...

E
EVIL UJIN 19.01.22

How to turn in the quest with the traveler's stones? I was in all the tombs, I found some items there, but I don’t know where to take them .. I already forged the Raven’s armor, as I understand it, this has nothing to do with them ..

n
noah911 19.01.22

I met only 2 stones in the game.
one in the cave for the Raven Armor quest. I don't remember the name of the cave.
the second stone is in the cave with the striga. using it (I just don’t remember how, 2 times air 1 fire or vice versa.) got into some strange secret room of the order of the flaming rose.
and the tomb of someone saint... but I chose the side of the elves, maybe Siegfried should have given me this quest?

E
EVIL UJIN 19.01.22

So I walked around three tombs, found some other item for the forge like .. Or, like, for three different armors, 3 different components?

E
Eldar 19.01.22

In my opinion, there was a separate topic on this forum about the traveler's stones.
By the way, I don't remember. I read the FAQ, cast the necessary signs on all the stones, robbed everything that was possible and successfully passed the game. I didn't give any quests to anyone.

n
nbv76 19.01.22

Erysipelas
does not help