3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lysyy Drakon 16.11.19 10:46 pm

The problem with missions partners (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Passed three planets with star maps on Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Korriban visited the Leviathan and is now back on Tatooine. Came here with two missions - to find his brother Mission VAO and to the quest for a son Card that the Academy of the Sith on Korriban. But neither quest can not get! Can someone tell what is the reason?
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chiter v Zakone 16.11.19

hmm,at me such was not...have YOU talked to Lena?

R
Ronan Dex 16.11.19

If he knows that brother Mission on Tatooine,though he was said to Lena.But brother hold on the base of the sand people, there are two doors in front,one sitting Java, and the other brother Mission

S
Skin513 16.11.19

Where to find Lena, do not tell me???

L
LeZZviE 16.11.19

hmm...interesting I was playing many times and how I felt and all the quests but about the brother of the mission, and the son, map the first time I hear

s
sp.haridas 16.11.19

I have a problem. The chief says that I can pick up my brother in the Mission, but no sign of him (the door where it needs to be I discovered before that, when the Jawas were released, and Griff was there as there was no and no.)

I
Infinityshka 16.11.19

Hmm..weird. The idea is the brother of the Mission should appear on Tatooine (in captivity and sand incursions) once Lena will say that he is on Tatooine. If him prisoner no, it's either a glitch, and he was released and climbs on Encargado or no. And about son the Card the first time I hear. Not much chatting from the Map it is on any quest hinted, on the contrary, said that his ENTIRE family was killed during the destruction of the planet.
Lena can be found on Dantooine after talk to Mission about her brother, at the exit from a Black Hawk take it to the team and when will Lena will come to you.

T
Todevush Dreksel 16.11.19

In short for the full game you will need:
1-talk to Mission until she say Nevermind on brother, let's go save the galaxy.
Then after completing all of the tasks on Dantooine, you need to go to the ship. There to hang out, run, until the screen darkened. Then you should see Lena, or Lina,fuck knows who, translated. To talk, from the conversation it turns out that the brother Griff miner works on Tatooine.
2-we fly to Tatooine. There we go to the office Cherki, talking with the administration, then it turns out that the brother of the Mission is a prisoner of the sand people.
3-go to the enclave Sandstone (if on the dark side, just all moisten and release brother,if on a light, then using NK-47 please to release him, they in any of his release, as he had them all pulled).
4-find him behind the wooden wall, and after a family squabble of siblings returning to the city office Cherki (sometimes called Czerkas (there are also differences in translation)), so wait until Mission and Griff pobazarim family (Oh ,sorry no mats, but Oh well), and then Griff asks us to help him open bar only to extract the tonsils Taha (the monkey with the Flash) so that it watered the rich , but at the same time, a dangerous man. Promised a few percent of the profits.To finish the quest, fly to Kashyyyk.
5-mahach mahach mahach and we in the dark lands.We need to get the tonsils.Again, if the dark side can work at the local slavers cherkov is to kill all Tachov. Here the tonsils. If you are on neutral or on the bright side, you only just need to open the container in their camp (cherkov) and to take away the tonsils.
6-return to Tatooine to complete your quest, you will have to pay 200 credits to Griff, as an initial contribution to its business. Promising that everything will be type-top. Next you need to get out of the office and back to go (like day).Come to the Rodian behind the bar, in the form of a circle, and he says that the brother of the Mission said that something went wrong. Welded some stuff. DON'T FORGET, ALL THIS TIME YOU HAVE TO GO ON A MISSION. Asked the Rodian, that where he is? He replied that flew away and promised to come back and that to catch up with him can not.Then speak with the Mission and consoled her (if you light) and get the glasses the bright side. If the dark tell me that the exchange will take care of him.

I concluded with the Same contract. - Mission VAO.

All quest completed.

T

Now with son Card Dactylon.

1-IN ANY CASE DO NOT PASS KORRIBAN BEFORE THE QUEST CARD!

2-In any port you can find in place of the Card - friend Card - Giorgio.
After the meeting, a conversation will begin, in the course of which it turns out that the son of Map, who died along with his wife, during the bombing of Telos 4 Darth Malak - ALIVE! УРРРРРРРРРРАААААААААААААААААААААААААААА! But he went the way of the Sith and trained in the Sith Academy on Korriban. Your actions:
3-Fly to Korriban, go to the Academy, where we find (after running through the entire Academy) Destila. LIKE I SAID WE HAVE TO BE CARDS. Tied the men's conversation. Dustil asked the court how you came in? - through the front door. Then Sonny demands that dad found evidence that the Sith are EVIL.
4-to perform this task, we need to get into the Room Utara wine Masters Academy. The key is only for him, and although his personal pupil Utory Ban keys in the pockets, too, was overlooked. In the beginning of the Academy, we Yutura offers, if I get on the last test in grebnice Naked of Shadow, then I'll have to kill him. Agree. And then go to Otaru to talk about an evil Uturu.He gives the poison and says I took the poison Atenas (not fish not meat, not Jedi and not Sith) dude at the end of the Academy, hanging out near the exit to the valley of the dark lords with a friend ( the man speaking in the language of tilaka, in fact Adrenal also speaks their language (see grew up on Ryloth (the planet of Telekom)) and with teacher-nigerai.
5-because we are good and care for beautiful Uturoa,the poison will not incur dude, and go back to Uture and say that her teacher wanted to kill, Zaslav Cossack, that at the time he poisoned her in the night).
Yutura furious (I see none she's so smart). Asks: how did he know that I want to kill?
I - whistle I don't know, the psychic he had seen Yutura us decides to convert and poison Utara, entering his room. That's just right! Penetrate into the room and see there is a box near the rack, and in it a notebook, where it is written THAT BASTILA HAVE a GIRLFRIEND, IT PREVENTS to GROW to HIS POTENTIAL of POWER - to REMOVE IT!
6-Run to Gastelu and show the Notepad.
Distil - she, they, puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you were right father.
Card Finally came, and now ready the ass - beating belt will! (just kidding).
Distil - I will ask the Sith, which I was able to make friends, run with me.
Maps - I'm proud of you, son.
Distil - may we meet again on the restored Telos?
Card after the mission.
Distil - good-bye!
Cards - good-bye.

You can finish the job with poison poured in bed masters of poison.

But the quest of the Card completed.

Thank you all for your attention.

T
Tendegern 16.11.19

Sharaf Radi
Well done. Maybe the guy who created this topic three-and-a-half years ago, you will hear necroposter.

T

Shadow Stealer
I wrote not only to that guy and NOT FOR YOU - a GUNNER. BESIDES YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY ARE.

v
vertehwost 16.11.19

I have the same problem with the brother Mission, he's not in a tent by the sand people(((((

W
WOLF7 16.11.19

There is a bug. it is desirable to release him during the first visit to sandy people.

S
Stromberg 16.11.19

Quest Brother of the Mission, can't finish.
After passing through the Flash, Griff was released from the captivity of the sand people. Griff gave me a job, like, embark on a journey to find the tonsils Taha. I climbed all the forest - no gland. Tahi live go peaceful to me. The passage says that the tonsils can be taken from the containers cups. But, earlier, I was out the tonsils took out and sold them to slavers, who then threw a monster.
Is there any other way anger Tachov and get the tonsils after the destruction of the slaver if you previously sold him the tonsils out of the box? Or buy them from some dealer? Or, in extreme cases, add them to your inventory via console?

And again, the quest the Duel Gage has not ended after a fight Carribana with Gage in a Sea of Dunes. Carriban says I need to think about this thing and all. The quest ends. How to finish it?

D
Diara 01.02.21

Todevush Dreksel
Concerning Yutura and Uthar. They can both be poisoned and weakened, thus organizing the poison for both. Or just betray Yutur, in the latter case, we will get points of the dark side, and Uthar will let us go to all four sides and the entire academy will not have to be interrupted. Under no circumstances choose Yutura, if I remember correctly, she will betray us after defeating her teacher and then poisoning both of them is the best solution and defeat both, and then the entire academy. Otherwise, fight first with the weakened Utar, then with Yutura, who has not weakened. If you agreed to poison Utara for her, then poison. Because if you do not poison him, he will still find out that you were plotting this and will attack in full force, after defeating Yutura.

m
me_gorn 23.07.21

Stromberg
If you return to Kashyyyk in the forest and open the glass container again, the tach tonsils will appear again.
I also sold them first before receiving the quest!

K
Kramerdrag 11.05.22

Good day to all ! Tell me how to fix the bug with Jolie on Kashyyyk ... After receiving the Star Map, I can’t go to the top of the Earth because Jolie swings with lizards before leaving, although he is already in the team and when passing this place, the battle cutscene starts ... and freezes.