3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Czech 19.01.22 10:28 pm

What's the point of playing by description? (Siberia)

What is the point of playing by description? I believe that there is no thought process in this !!! Funny pictures and obsalyutny "zero" excitement!
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kristoff 19.01.22

You are absolutely right my friend!!! But for some types, it’s cool to buy a toy, download a walkthrough and do everything point by point, checking the description every five minutes. And at the same time, the convolutions are resting ...

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.22

I am also not a supporter of the complete passage of games according to the description, but sometimes there are riddles that you can’t “solve” in any way, and when you read in the description, you are sometimes surprised at the ingenuity and associative thinking of the authors, so sometimes the description is quite a useful thing. Although abuse, of course, is not worth it.

D
Dana 19.01.22

Help, who can! My Syberia does not save. She allows you to save the game, writes under the black window: "Saved game", but then this save does not load and if you exit the game you have to start all over again. Can someone tell me something or send a save. Thank you.

N
Nora 19.01.22

Dana, find the Syberia folder, open the folder properties and check the "archived" box. Then the game will be saved.

T
TheGothic 19.01.22

PlayGround.ru
If you can't solve some riddle in the quest, or you don't know what to do next. You need to exit the game and go for a walk, if the quest is difficult, then it is better to postpone it until the next day. After sleep, many new ideas should appear, sometimes even the most incredible ideas at first glance turn out to be the developers' idea :)
I once went through Schizm: Mysterious Journey in two parts in this way.

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

TheGothic
And I thought I was the only one here who responds to comments ten years ago and more))))