3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bebrabibrabobra 19.01.22 10:28 pm

Boss Reset (Genshin Impact)

I'm new, AR 20, characters level 20-25. Passing an ice mountain with monsters 30 lvl. Any ordinary mobs do not constitute difficulties, just more time is spent on the battle. The location is interesting, despite its weather jokes. I don’t want to “grow” to it and only then pass quietly nominally. I'm stubborn, I'll break through. I thought until I ran into the bosses.
After 5 minutes of the fight, I take off the boss about a third of HP. He retreats to his default place and as if there were no those five minutes of sweat, blood and tears. It's just reborn.
I fought with the Keeper-Thresher (if I'm not mistaken, that's his name), people just flew off the mountain 5 times and revived with full hp where he originally stood. I have to run through half of the bosses, but this is not an option, most of them are needed for the development of quests.
Is this problem generally solved somehow?
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
PhysxN 19.01.22

Several options
1. Go to the Ridge, go to Mondstadt or Li Yue and level up there.
2. Don't move far from the mob so that it doesn't thrive
3. I don't remember if there is any scaling of enemies by the level of the world, but the damage depends more on the leveling of the character's skills and artifacts than on his actual level.

But:
bebrabibrabobra wrote:
I'm stubborn, I'll break through.
bebrabibrabobra wrote:
AR 20, characters level 20-25
Better to just follow the story: Mondstadt, Li Yue, Ridge, Inazuma.

Well, or call someone to your world, so that you can simply be carried through all the difficult mobs.

v
versir 19.01.22

PhysxN wrote:
3. I don't remember if there is any scaling of enemies by world level, but the damage depends more on the leveling of the character's skills and artifacts than on his actual level.
The level of the world gives +5 to the level of mobs.
Fighting mobs 10 levels higher is not the most pleasant experience and even more useful, especially without a normal gear with the necessary stats. I say this as a person who broke an electric cube 15-20 lvls higher than himself. And the ridge itself is not a particularly pleasant place.

v
versir 19.01.22

bebrabibrabobra wrote: Is
this problem ever solved?
Keep it in a specific area where there is no evade + don't throw mobs off cliffs unless you're sure the fall damage will finish them off.

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 19.01.22

bebrabibrabobra
If you are not too lazy and have a place to warm up: take Amber and hit from cover where he won't reach you with any attack. This is the most boring and longest option. Additionally, if you have Rosaria and at least Barbara, but of course Mona is better, wet him, freeze him, and then beat him with the best spearwoman in the game. When defrosted, you can distract him with Baron Bunny, plant an arrow, and at the same time move to the fire to warm up)