3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
egormamilov5709 19.01.22 10:28 pm

Atreus Trouble (God of War (2018))

After discovering the dark dust, the atreus and kratos hovered. What to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitekpk Shevelev 19.01.22

yes yes dark breathing and then atreus freezes and everything is as it should be

D
Darth Kaiser 19.01.22

My Atreus hangs after the fight with Magni and Modi, you can’t go any further, help.

B
Berillium 19.01.22

After the atreus got out of the boat at the very beginning of the game, watch either a bug or an artifact. Some kind of beam (I don’t even know what to call it) or a strip clung to his hand and he runs with it in the game and in the cut scenes. Kratos has norms in terms of textures and the rest too. What's this?

B
Berillium 19.01.22

Of course it disappeared. Probably a glitch!

u
und3ath 19.01.22

I xs what a bug with Atreus I can’t make him shoot an arrow to light the crystal, that is, stupidly the buttons are not pressed. Has anyone encountered this bug and how to cure it?

B
Bad_Boy_800 19.01.22

und3ath
It doesn't do anything for me. Weird bug. Is everyone interested?

E
Erontlop 19.01.22

give father's foam and immediately stir.

B
Bad_Boy_800 19.01.22

))

C
CerberoZZZ 19.01.22

Atreus stopped responding to commands for me too

u
und3ath 19.01.22

Campaign is a kind of some kind of DRM-protection. as it was in Whatman.

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

und3ath Is
everyone random? At my tests in Muspelheim, I hung in a pose and that's it.

A
Andylee 19.01.22

Evgeny Azeev
is the same ..

u
und3ath 19.01.22

Yevgeny Azeev
well, as I remember, there was a similar story in Whatman. That is, for everyone at different times, the hook-cat stopped working. That is, according to the plot, you need to get into the ventilation, but it stupidly does not cling and played 4 pirates myself, these bugs appeared in random places. So yes it could be one type of DRM. If you're interested, google it.

Y
YouCantStopMe 19.01.22

glitches with Artey begin if you use cheats, as far as I know - a cheat to kill with one hit breaks it

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

und3ath
I'm not arguing with you. These are my assumptions. I took the first two parts of the drawing paper, for the first time, I went through pirates, I didn’t have any problems. Yes, and then this drm works suspiciously selectively

G
Grisha15520 31.01.22

und3ath happened
to me too. I cured this bug by simply loading a save where he fired. and yes, most likely it is because of the cheats. this is not drm protection. these bugs with atreus are the only way to be treated. Run 5-6 past saves and everything is ok.

Z
Zafar Azimov 31.01.22

Can't fire bow after killing dragon