3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deymionls 16.11.19 10:46 pm

The key of the castle of light . to give or to penetrate? (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden)

who did what and what are the consequences ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
deymionls 16.11.19

Sorry already found ))) Additional task received from Lux, can be done in two ways, which are mutually exclusive. If you don't want no problems, you can find Lux on the first floor of the building and return him the key. You will get a reward from it, which is inside a chest next to it. The alternative is to get to the closed door at the rear of the base . The party can use the key and open it and then go down to the basement with the servants. This option is the only way to acquire the artifact Lux's Lights, but after exiting the basement, the party will be attacked by Lux and his subordinates. If you decide to RAID the basement, fighting against Lux will automatically start shortly after the group left the building. It is fast to customize their characters, because there's a chance that you will be able to activate the fight and take the initiative in the first round. Otherwise, the enemies will be the first to make moves. Lux - of course, the strongest and most problematic opponent in the group - he has the ability to control minds and can rotate individual characters against the rest of the (it works the same as a similar ability of Magnus). Protect yourself from this by placing his characters at a greater distance from each other. Also, try to rely on the ability to stop or slow the group member who is a victim of mind control so that he or she does not lose health points due to routine attacks. In addition to Lux, you should also watch out for other enemies. The most unpleasant is a Pyro and the Tank. In the case of the Arsonist, traditionally ensure that team members are not standing close to each other because more than one character can be set on fire. Tank starts the fight at the opposite end of the base, and this should allow you to weaken or to kill other enemies before his arrival. As in other battles with these mutants use mind control. After the battle is over, search the database. In the same chest you can find a unique treasure, from which the Lux would give you a reward in the case of variant of key delivery.

J
Jacob Temple 16.11.19

deymionls
He asked, he said - Clever.

-
-MODEUZ- 16.11.19

myself + put

S
SS44 16.11.19

deymionls the first time I took the artifact and get a whole bunch of mobs at once((( Rebooted - grabbed the artifact and immediately gave a tear to the right of the entrance to the basement. As a result, the fight has started and enemies I was next to the current 2-3. The rest were far away and someone didn't react immediately , and someone else ran and hid. Anyway , then came up in turn and die)))

O
OrangeHead 16.11.19

Who cares - if you give the key, then just get rid of the battle and get armor.

If you do not give, it will be a fight, but the loot + artifact + the same armor. If everything is done quickly, then to the left of the exit from the basement you can manage to quietly kill one hunter, and your sniper, or even the whole group to throw a hill - the roof of the eatery. Then Suite from direct forward runs, with the abilities and pumped barrels for 2 stroke killed, the rest is not so bad.

In General, from the point of view of morality (if someone important to the characters good and kind were) correct not to give the key and kill Suite

S
Ser-e-zha 16.11.19

The pronunciation of the dialogue of the characters udachlivy the character says - ...or should I give it (the key) Pripo.
Someone checked that out?

S
Ser-e-zha 16.11.19

The answer.
Nothing happens - key is not given.

J
Jur4uk 19.03.21

how to get to the location which is near the castle of light and from 50 lvl?