3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jupiter-42 25.01.22 09:46 pm

How to complete the mission when conquering Asia in Expeditions: Rome (Expeditions: Rome)

Go to the territory of the Temple of Apollo and talk to Theophilus. Go back to the horses. Along the way, you will meet Zenobia, who will tell her plan. Listen to the woman. To deal with him, go to the burning temple on the left. Help put out the fire and look behind this building, in the corner, for a chest. Inside it will be a secret correspondence. Return to the camp, talk to Cineros, and then go to Zenobia. After giving her a forged note, go to the meeting point. Decide the fate of who you will arrest/kill.

There is one more option. You need to eavesdrop on two women. One of them is Erata, who confesses that she is Theophilus' mistress. Follow her and talk to the statue. Along the path of Paphos, you can convince her, otherwise there is an opportunity to kill and show Theophilus her medallion. He will become enraged and the battle will begin. The two women are north of Zenobia's position.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE "OLYMPIAN"
At the temple of Apollo you will meet Pygres, who will accuse Sineros of dishonor. You can let Syneros fight Pigres or let Beast do it. Sineros will lose, and Bestia will win. After a while, Diodorus will appear in the Mytilene camp. You can offer him to fight Sineros in a battle of minds. Tell your ally the answers.

ADDITIONAL TASK "FIRE IN THE TEMPLE"
The temple of Apollo has an area with fire. Agree to help. Grab the jugs and carry them down, then throw them at the burning hexes. Pitchers will appear in a cell in the lower right corner of the screen.

STRONG SHIP
When you capture the first Mysia sector, use the legion to capture the rest of the resource areas. They are marked with gray markers. Then talk to Naso in the camp and buy the first upgrade.
EXPOSING A TRAITOR
Visit Troas village and talk to Evtimiy. There are three buildings here. You can buy information from the merchant on the podium, although in reality everything is simpler. Go along the piers to the far house. There is food in the next building. You can poison her if you buy poison from one of the local merchants. In this case, a less dangerous battle awaits you. Then attack the guard at the entrance and deal with the traitor. Tell Luculla about everything.

BLOOD OF JUPITER
In the village of Troas there is a girl called Callis. You can buy wine from her for 2000 denarii, and then give it to Luculla. This will start another additional task.

ADDITIONAL OBJECTIVE "HOSTAGE EXCHANGE"
Go to the meeting point and chat with Laomedont. You can offer Archelaus in exchange if you haven't killed him before. only along the path of Paphos can the commander be poisoned. Otherwise, you will have to bargain. You don't have to stand your ground. Just ask to release a few more prisoners. No one will return the cat to you.

STORM
It is not necessary to kill enemies. The main thing is to get the whole squad to the allocated place on the bridge. Then move back in with your allies as the catapults fire at you. So you perform a deceptive maneuver. Next, try to destroy as many catapults as possible, although this does not affect anything. You may not destroy it at all. Then you will need to rescue Kotta. I recommend getting as close as possible to the enemies on the first turn, but not standing on hexes with an exclamation mark. Archers are best placed on the steps to the right. To stop the execution of Kotta, it is enough to open the door to the corridor with the detention cells and stand on any cell. Then you will have an unlimited amount of time to kill all opponents.

MORITURI TE SALUTANT
Talk to Luculla, go to the gladiatorial school and talk to Scaevola. Agree to have lunch with Damian, and then, as the Beast, make your way inside the corridor where the gladiators are being held. Kill all enemies. Dejanira will join you.

ROMANE ITE DOMUM
You will meet Albin for the first time in Troas. He extorts money from civilians. Protect them or choose to do otherwise.

Then you will return to Rome. If you wish, you can complete several additional tasks, and when you are ready, talk to the mother:

Teaching Tabata the Beast. With Bestia, go to the Senate and talk to Cineros. The task will end.
In Vino Veritas. Talk to Cezo in the inn on the streets, then support when a girl appears who says that he will soon become a father.
A beautiful bouquet of red flags. On the Field of Mars, talk to Bestia and deal with the situation with Aulus, Kalida's younger brother.
Vineyards. You will have to choose who to sell your wine to.

By the way, those who want to get the Gold-class spear of Achilles should be in the village of Trooda where they are negotiating with the King next to the tree house, a cache in the inside, a clue how to find the next clue, they will have three clues, they will open the tomb of Achilles, the tomb next to the city of Troada, a little higher on the peninsula through strait
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jupiter-42 25.01.22

Well, I passed the first time, though with casualties, the wounded

L
Leons99 25.01.22

Jupiter-42
yeah, now Africa

W
Wandigo 25.01.22

Question, stuck with the capture of territory. Attacked the city, but the capture did not occur. The outpost remained neutral. Because of this, I can not capture other objects to completely capture the territory. I noticed that at the time of the attack, a red man moved out of the outpost (probably some kind of legion of the enemy). In short, hell knows what to do now. I have 3 out of 9 such territories where neutral outposts and other objects cannot be captured.

s
sez767 25.01.22

In 80% of the sectors, you need to complete the Legion Commander quest (in the camp near the legate's tent), and the red man = these are the retreating remnants of the army (if you win but do not reduce the number of enemy soldiers to 1200)

H
Hlyneope 25.01.22

Wandigo
It is necessary to complete the pacification of the region. The game talks about it. To do this, you need to go to the legion camp and talk with Orestes, he will give you a task. In some cases, the tasks are performed by the legion itself, but this is a relative rarity and the tasks there 2 out of 3 will definitely be bugged.

K
Kryogen 25.01.22

I have some kind of bug, I seem to have done everything, now the main quest is hanging, "Conquest of Asia Minor" Sectors 10/9 have been pacified, and conquer Asia Minor, I've rummaged everything, which quest should move me further?

H
Hlyneope 25.01.22

Kryogen
There should be a quest to enter the war of Thrace, it appears randomly on the global map. an event will happen there, a messenger will come to us from Lucullus with a message. Still need to complete the quest to find the traitor